Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my heart ... look ! How adorable . Boy or girl ?

Watch her blame the trolls ! Ive been so stressed guyzzzzz. Wish whoever sold her them would speak up
I spy a processed micro meal in the back 😭 surely that’s not for the kids with the chicken, beans and whatever is in there…. Clean eating Vag my arse 😂 forcing something down with the semiglutide

Last edited:

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
I'm on mounjaro, and the questions that you are asked include eating disorders and emphasise about healthy choices and exercise and water intake. Also have to provide pics.
I'm through a high street chemist and they have a support programme with ww to help count protein intake, so that when you do come off the jags, you are more educated as to healthy choices.
It's working for me as I'm listening to the advise and not noshing burgers and pasta and out drinking.
So she has been less than honest with the pharmacist about the eating disorder, or dodgy supplier, either way, it's not the quick fix she will probably think it is

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And Vagggg hennnnn do us all a favour don’t come on and spout 💩 that you never blamed they lassies for urinating in your warm bath outside….. you clearly said someone had done it, might of not mentioned the girls but clear as day said someone urinated in it…… you said also you had been in it that morning LIES so as you have said you have the cctv everywhere you should be able to go back on it and get that footage but as you say you never delete anything you will have a copy on your phone id imagine…… so there is an apparent lie you can put to bed 😂 but you canna can you?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I'm on mounjaro, and the questions that you are asked include eating disorders and emphasise about healthy choices and exercise and water intake. Also have to provide pics.
I'm through a high street chemist and they have a support programme with ww to help count protein intake, so that when you do come off the jags, you are more educated as to healthy choices.
It's working for me as I'm listening to the advise and not noshing burgers and pasta and out drinking.
So she has been less than honest with the pharmacist about the eating disorder, or dodgy supplier, either way, it's not the quick fix she will probably think it is

You mean she’s been less than honest to her huns on TT about an eating disorder. She’s never had one

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And Vagggg hennnnn do us all a favour don’t come on and spout 💩 that you never blamed they lassies for urinating in your warm bath outside….. you clearly said someone had done it, might of not mentioned the girls but clear as day said someone urinated in it…… you said also you had been in it that morning LIES so as you have said you have the cctv everywhere you should be able to go back on it and get that footage but as you say you never delete anything you will have a copy on your phone id imagine…… so there is an apparent lie you can put to bed 😂 but you canna can you?
its honestly amazing to me that even after shes clearly read here about us all laughing about it being shrek and someone who loved celery - that instead of say she was high on infactuation that night and lose a little face - SHES CONTINUED TO ADD TO THE LIE. Its literally psychotic. She is definitely mental patient material. I literally cannot even believe it.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
its honestly amazing to me that even after shes clearly read here about us all laughing about it being shrek and someone who loved celery - that instead of say she was high on infactuation that night and lose a little face - SHES CONTINUED TO ADD TO THE LIE. Its literally psychotic. She is definitely mental patient material. I literally cannot even believe it.
She clearly thinks she’s smarter because remember she’s a business woman 😂😂😂😂 what would we know eh?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just to help out her huns out here, they need some assistance in joining dots.

Nobody sneaked up to her house and urinated in her ice bath, she got caught out on a live showing it hadn't been used for that long it had algae in it, possibly fungus too (maybe from her foosty vag) 🤢 She didnt install CCTV unless she bought some dummy cameras from eBay or Amazon. Why would anyone spend a lot of money on CCTV for a rented house yet allow everyone from a main road see into the house especially in winter with all the lights on because she won’t spend money on blinds.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_7422.jpeg Shake yer bulky ass if you are gaslighting your followers into believing you have been clean eating for 3 weeks and hiding the fact you have bought slimming jabs 💃🏻💃🏻

A bait post for the huns…

‘Oh Stephhhh you have lost so much weight’

‘How did you do it’ blah blah blah

Not one single hun using their heed and thinking why was she preaching body positivity and saying she is embracing her body 3 weeks ago. And also why her face is sinking in so quickly to her big foreheed. Her nose looks worse when her face gets like this I’ve noticed proper grinch nose.

🐀🐀🐀
Jeezo that injections are going straight for her face 😳😳 they’re doing now for her fat ass.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Where is boo? has vav made her go quiet?
I know it’s been mentioned already but that poor boy used as a bloody prop!!! 😡😡😡 he didn’t want to be close to you, you constantly make him kiss you, it’s wrong!!!! He’s pushing you away for a reason you utter arsehole!
report it for abuse and exploitation of a minor