Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Not Excatly loads of comments of support even with vav reposting šŸ˜‚ plus itā€™s ok for vav and her family to phone peopleā€™s workplaces because they disagree with her Betts also another jump in the bought followers upto 457.8 she really is using her followers cash to buy bots mortified for you Steph and gill get back on your box you clown šŸ¤”
IMG_4454.png IMG_4455.jpeg IMG_4456.jpeg

Arse lickers to one n other .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You know what Steph could get on with her Tik tok sell her s , she apparently started her account to show awareness for Sen which she maybe did at first but she does do all of that now, she got sympathy because her husband walked out on her and rightly so because she is a t, she accused him of allsorts all over the internet and shows no proof, certain people donā€™t like her from years ago absolutely she created so much drama for so many people over the years and taken very if at all accountability for anything she has done and just blames everyone else, but you know what she is STILL doing it the HAHM abuser situation, Chelsea, Logan stairgate, hotel drama, the endless speaking about trolls, her exploiting her son the list goes on, she needs Tik tok and for that reason she creates drama it doesnā€™t matter what it is she doesnā€™t care as long as it makes her money, so people will never stop speaking about you Steph, you go on about tattle and here but if no one talked about you, you would be nothing it shows on your posts that donā€™t talk about drama and you know that, you havenā€™t got here through hard work you have got here by standing on people on the way up and they will watch you fall all the way back down again, you have put all your eggs in one basket and Tik tok wonā€™t last forever but your reputation will especially around Aberdeen/shire but your not bothered about that you are just obsessed with Tik tok and social media.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Jeezo that injections are going straight for her face šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ theyā€™re doing now for her fat ass.
She looks like she's had filler to her jawline for a more defined shape šŸ¤” because I don't think she's lost tht much weight she's just doing wonders with the filters šŸ˜… as her bottom half still looks like side of a bus šŸšŒ

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Imagine having people like this support ya .. LOL donā€™t think she knew i can still block her even though sheā€™s blocked me and oooops itā€™s even showed her username.
At least your tits are big and your Heart is pure šŸ’‹sheā€™s a desperate tart , sheā€™s just jealous Petraā€™s got a new gorgeous woman

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
My brain sometimes runs away with me when Iā€™m trying to sleepā€¦ last night I spent the whole night thinking I should go on slimming injections. Iā€™m a size 14 but with beefy saying sheā€™s a size 12 and her being on them and people saying how fantastic she looks etc makes me think I need to lose weight!! I keep asking my husband if Iā€™m as big as her and he says no but Iā€™m struggling to believe him. Itā€™s horrible!

eyespy666

Mar 10, 2024
glasgow
Hey all someone has just messaged me saying my family has been threatened lmao erm Iā€™m estranged from my family, so they wonā€™t care or even be bothered lmao. Only been quiet today cos I havenā€™t slept at all lmao but hold tight cos Iā€™m addressing her followers aswel in a video few home truths oh and obv asking questions that will rattle her :) but all good over here guys hahaha oh and btw i got accepted for a lovely 3 bedroom house good things happen to good people ā¤ļø

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Shes just posted šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s sad??? Yes BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HOLD HIM BACK
And you know heā€™s going to come on leaps and bounds with REAL interaction

Also ā€œ greatfulā€ beefy you are your own biggest troll.

Letā€™s hope they read with max so he can actually learn to spell. His own mother is embarrassing

She nearly snaps his fing ankle when she chucks him down šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

She puts his breakfast on the table / then proceeds to use his body to clean her dirty floor - nice šŸ‘