Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Morning , I can't with her today but I am outraged after seeing that morning video ! If he has CP is that not something that can be affected with his joints , ie hypermobility ? Surely that is not good for his joints . Please , she need's analysed for the sake of that child 🤬
Yep my daughter has hyper mobility and if I grabbed her ankles and pulled her round like that she would be in agony! Also the way she throws him down and his ankle nearly snaps 😳😳she knows do all about CP….. I don’t know great deal but I know not to chuck a kid down on his ankles the idiot

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Yep my daughter has hyper mobility and if I grabbed her ankles and pulled her round like that she would be in agony! Also the way she throws him down and his ankle nearly snaps 😳😳she knows do all about CP….. I don’t know great deal but I know not to chuck a kid down on his ankles the idiot

I knew I wasn't stupid , at the end of the day as much as I don't have a experience with having a child with CP but worked with them in the past ( and adults ) in Social Care . That video astounds me , it's not normal and Christ imagine if we done that at work you'd get the sack and probably Court action !! That is not appropriate play behaviour with a child with his physical impairment . That is irresponsible and she need's looked into .

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just before she puts him down watch his wee hand, looks as if he’s trying to push away just when he notices the phone and she hits him off that iPad the second spin, she’s knows it too that’s why she takes a step back 🤬 she’s an idiot!!!!
I’m sorry if your child is non verbal why would you do that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ he can’t say he doesn’t like it or if she’s hurt him in any way

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just before she puts him down watch his wee hand, looks as if he’s trying to push away just when he notices the phone and she hits him off that iPad the second spin, she’s knows it too that’s why she takes a step back 🤬 she’s an idiot!!!!
I’m sorry if your child is non verbal why would you do that? 🤷🏻‍♀️ he can’t say he doesn’t like it or if she’s hurt him in any way
She’s definitely gonna injure him one day, may not be intentional but the way she rags him about is completely wrong. Smash his head on the floor or table and id hate to think what could happen!

Max is clearly not happy being treated like this but because he can’t say no she doesn’t give a do. I hope one day he learns to say no and smacks the t in her space raider rat face

Mar 11, 2024
uk
He is always pushing her away that’s the thing, it’s forced touch and interaction - I’ve worked in child protection for years and this is not normal. We always teach, No means no or any sign of no means no, such as a hand out to stop it, but she’s relentless doesn’t stop forces it all the times

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You know what Steph could get on with her Tik tok sell her s , she apparently started her account to show awareness for Sen which she maybe did at first but she does do all of that now, she got sympathy because her husband walked out on her and rightly so because she is a t, she accused him of allsorts all over the internet and shows no proof, certain people don’t like her from years ago absolutely she created so much drama for so many people over the years and taken very if at all accountability for anything she has done and just blames everyone else, but you know what she is STILL doing it the HAHM abuser situation, Chelsea, Logan stairgate, hotel drama, the endless speaking about trolls, her exploiting her son the list goes on, she needs Tik tok and for that reason she creates drama it doesn’t matter what it is she doesn’t care as long as it makes her money, so people will never stop speaking about you Steph, you go on about tattle and here but if no one talked about you, you would be nothing it shows on your posts that don’t talk about drama and you know that, you haven’t got here through hard work you have got here by standing on people on the way up and they will watch you fall all the way back down again, you have put all your eggs in one basket and Tik tok won’t last forever but your reputation will especially around Aberdeen/shire but your not bothered about that you are just obsessed with Tik tok and social media.
If you s all over people on the way up, you get covered in it on the way back down

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
The way she tips him back, my heart was in my mouth, she's about 3 feet tall and he's a tall boy, I honestly thought his wee head was about to smack on the floor. Hasn't she spoken before about Max having sore joints etc with his CP? So surely dragging him about by the ankles would be painful for him?
Like I don’t have kids so I could be wrong here so please please correct me if I am. But what frightened me about that video was there is 0 support for his neck ..like all you need is a hairline fracture boom paralysed like nah I don’t agree with how his head was flopping everywhere