Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My brain sometimes runs away with me when I’m trying to sleep… last night I spent the whole night thinking I should go on slimming injections. I’m a size 14 but with beefy saying she’s a size 12 and her being on them and people saying how fantastic she looks etc makes me think I need to lose weight!! I keep asking my husband if I’m as big as her and he says no but I’m struggling to believe him. It’s horrible!
Lady, that is exactly what I was like and I’ve been in the gym ever since. My husband said she was way bigger than a 12 and more 18. I absolutely feel you at this moment in time!!!
Fortunately for me, I was able to just go and exercise and I’ve changed my diet.
I was only 8-10 😳but I thought if she’s only ONE size bigger then I’m not an 8-10. I’m a size 6-8 now, toned and much fitter. She’s dangerous, has lots of young girls in her following and the lies are getting out of hand.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Like I don’t have kids so I could be wrong here so please please correct me if I am. But what frightened me about that video was there is 0 support for his neck ..like all you need is a hairline fracture boom paralysed like nah I don’t agree with how his head was flopping everywhere
You’ll see on here there’s a few of us WOMEN who have disabled kids (I have 2 ASN boys with more complex needs than max) and would never treat them the way she does! The support for his neck is non existent 😡😡😡

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Thankyou so much I love you all, never had this kind of support in my life so it means a lot❤️ I’m sooo much better with online communication hahaha xx
You are a refreshing breath of fresh air… So many people nowadays are afraid to speak out, say what they think and are too scared to try and hold someone accountable for their appalling behaviour. Too busy looking for some sort of weird validation from someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. @Boo we need more of people like you…..

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
You are a refreshing breath of fresh air… So many people nowadays are afraid to speak out, say what they think and are too scared to try and hold someone accountable for their appalling behaviour. Too busy looking for some sort of weird validation from someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. @Boo we need more of people like you…..
I’ll always be here hence why I’ve made another account just incase ❤️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Lady, that is exactly what I was like and I’ve been in the gym ever since. My husband said she was way bigger than a 12 and more 18. I absolutely feel you at this moment in time!!!
Fortunately for me, I was able to just go and exercise and I’ve changed my diet.
I was only 8-10 😳but I thought if she’s only ONE size bigger then I’m not an 8-10. I’m a size 6-8 now, toned and much fitter. She’s dangerous, has lots of young girls in her following and the lies are getting out of hand.
She’s a liar ! Clearly not used her filter this morning . This is the point we are making ..she is misleading everyone with her lies and driving people to feel bad about their bodies while telling them all to love them . I personally don’t care what shape or size anyone is , it doesn’t change who they are as people . She goes to lengths to measure herself with a fing measuring tape !

Attachments

• IMG_6867.jpeg
    IMG_6867.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 96
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Need more info on this please ❤️❤️ screenshots anything aswell just for some proof too xx
[/

She didn’t mention the fact she was only with him 3 months said she didn’t want kids the same as he had said fell pregnant with twins then Ryan went home to her flat to get stuff when she was in hospital having miscarriage to find ovulation tests everywhere in her cupboard

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a liar ! Clearly not used her filter this morning . This is the point we are making ..she is misleading everyone with her lies and driving people to feel bad about their bodies while telling them all to love them . I personally don’t care what shape or size anyone is , it doesn’t change who they are as people . She goes to lengths to measure herself with a fing measuring tape !
Then makes s up about her having had ED in the past. She will use ANYTHING for attention and engagement