Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph has commented and shared this repost from this lady one thing you aren’t saying is you haven’t taken accountability for any of your actions Steph so it’s nothing like what this woman went through maybe address all your wrong doings and the constant lies and making s up to make your life sound interesting and it wouldn’t be happening to you.
IMG_4463.jpeg IMG_4464.png
What happened to Mandy is not what’s happening to Vav.
Mandys friends turned against her and put out false claims.
Vav you should read your own tattle wiki. There are receipts. 🧾

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph has commented and shared this repost from this lady one thing you aren’t saying is you haven’t taken accountability for any of your actions Steph so it’s nothing like what this woman went through maybe address all your wrong doings and the constant lies and making s up to make your life sound interesting and it wouldn’t be happening to you.
IMG_4463.jpeg IMG_4464.png
All that’s happening to Vav now is her lies being caught out not trolling.
She blocks anyone who says it to her directly so this is only route left for people to have their say.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As predicted also absolutely no scrapes on his face where are they Steph and the black eye your Huns have just been lied to by you how disgusting is that.

It’s actually quite disturbing that disturbing that video right in his face wanting a kiss and he doesn’t want to give her one, and showing his most vunerable moments you are a awful person Steph, I am glad you aren’t allowed to film at schools as you totally would you seek validation from your children and it’s emotional abuse and then seek validation from your Huns to blow smoke up your arse that you are a good mother you are a awful awful person.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr2q4tvog65uprref17g.mp4

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
As predicted also absolutely no scrapes on his face where are they Steph and the black eye your Huns have just been lied to by you how disgusting is that.
HONESTLY LEAVE THAT POOR CHILD ALONE

HE DOESNT NEED EVERYTHING DOCUMENTED ABOUT HIS LIFE! YES THIS IS A BIG DAY BUT HES CLEARLY DISTRESSED AND SHES GOT TO FILM IT

fING HATE YOU VAV

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
HONESTLY LEAVE THAT POOR CHILD ALONE

HE DOESNT NEED EVERYTHING DOCUMENTED ABOUT HIS LIFE! YES THIS IS A BIG DAY BUT HES CLEARLY DISTRESSED AND SHES GOT TO FILM IT

fING HATE YOU VAV
I’m sorry but look at that wee man’s body language at the end of that 🥺🤬 she’s a fing boot!!!! You can bet yer last penny if he didn’t pull away like that, that video would of been longer

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham

It’s actually quite disturbing that disturbing that video right in his face wanting a kiss and he doesn’t want to give her one, and showing his most vunerable moments you are a awful person Steph, I am glad you aren’t allowed to film at schools as you totally would you seek validation from your children and it’s emotional abuse and then seek validation from your Huns to blow smoke up your arse that you are a good mother you are a awful awful person.
Why show him in his most vulnerable time. He's clearly distressed and upset but no big Beefy wants all the views and sympathy. Piss off Vav that poor child.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Wait until you hear about the escalator drama where she almost ended up naked. Nope didn’t happen either the dress was already ripped by her standing it long before that day. Both plane and escalator fictions happened last year when she was with her weedy boyfriend we called Rylan because of his teeth
Ah yes I forgot that one! That was a belter!! 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I just said this on TL

It’s gonna get to a point where his frustration hits a whole new level and he’s gonna absolutely kick off like she’s never seen.

Seeing that video has absolutely enraged me worse than ever. I am a sen parent. I did post about my child’s first day at school. A few pictures in uniform which they were happy to have taken. I’ve never had a non verbal child - but I’d be more careful in posting as they can’t say no. You’d go by their body language & if I had a child clearly distressed, I’d stop what I’m doing and comfort them. Shes fing vile and I really hope Maxs new school sees her for what she really is

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Surely someone can confirm what setting he got? One min it was an ASN school then it was mainstream then it was the place I hoped for him……..did anyone actually see her on the school run?

Wait until you hear about the escalator drama where she almost ended up naked. Nope didn’t happen either the dress was already ripped by her standing it long before that day. Both plane and escalator fictions happened last year when she was with her weedy boyfriend we called Rylan because of his teeth
Oh that is another good one please so that one their is a photo of her ripped dress in her garden 😆😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What weird wording he is going to be so loved school isn’t their to love your child they are their to teach him something you can’t be assed to do.i bet the teachers are really looking forward to Aberdeen Beyoncé thinking she owns the place like you thought you did at lily’s school and was asked to leave have a fabulous day at school max.
if he’s going to be loved then every other child will also be loved. She’s thentype of parent who thinks her kids are more special than children in the same setting. The Veruca Salt Syndrome in that family needs treated