Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wait until you hear about the escalator drama where she almost ended up naked. Nope didn’t happen either the dress was already ripped by her standing it long before that day. Both plane and escalator fictions happened last year when she was with her weedy boyfriend we called Rylan because of his teeth
Oh I thought that was because of how camp he is 😂😂😂😂😂😂

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
As predicted also absolutely no scrapes on his face where are they Steph and the black eye your Huns have just been lied to by you how disgusting is that.

It’s actually quite disturbing that disturbing that video right in his face wanting a kiss and he doesn’t want to give her one, and showing his most vunerable moments you are a awful person Steph, I am glad you aren’t allowed to film at schools as you totally would you seek validation from your children and it’s emotional abuse and then seek validation from your Huns to blow smoke up your arse that you are a good mother you are a awful awful person.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr2q4tvog65uprref17g.mp4
This should be something private to look back at. Not splashed over SM! That wee boy has no privacy 😪

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I just got a completely irrational urge to headbutt my phone at seeing her so close up to his face. So so so intrusive for a neurotypical person, that’s got to feel claustrophobic and intrusive for someone who doesn’t think like a typical person
Same thought! From early I can remember I’ve hated this interaction with passion, my son is the same. He is 19 the other day he did something epic and I was proud of him, so asked him if I can hug him. He was like Hm ok, but only if I crack his back. After that he clinged in that hug for a solid minute.

This has to come from them at any age, would rather die than force it.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Sammeee get your heed out her arse using that poor child, and if she could post his school she would, she didn’t see a problem filming at his nursery before she got pulled up because a parent complained Aberdeenshire social services and Petr need to step in now.
IMG_4468.jpeg IMG_4467.jpeg
That Sammiee is like Vavs rottweiler ready to pounce on any negative comments 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I am enraged at that black and white video. What is she trying to achieve today? Posted one which in her head was a fun loving one despite fact she’s throwing and pulling his little body in all directions then follows it with one of him upset. Why post that at all unless it was for the “poor Max but really it’s poor me poor me“ She has the nerve to post narcissist memes which are actually hilarious

Mar 11, 2024
uk
As predicted also absolutely no scrapes on his face where are they Steph and the black eye your Huns have just been lied to by you how disgusting is that.

It’s actually quite disturbing that disturbing that video right in his face wanting a kiss and he doesn’t want to give her one, and showing his most vunerable moments you are a awful person Steph, I am glad you aren’t allowed to film at schools as you totally would you seek validation from your children and it’s emotional abuse and then seek validation from your Huns to blow smoke up your arse that you are a good mother you are a awful awful person.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr2q4tvog65uprref17g.mp4
What the actual do 🤬🤬🤬🤬 why is she posting him crying and distressed. One of the biggest changes to his routine and she’s posting it for money, the sick horrible b.

Who posts their kid crying sick t 🤬🤬🤬