Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I’m outraged. All of her reactions are forced.

You can see max away to pull his hands away as he knows she’s away to grab them!!! If she is willing to show these very subtle interactions I can’t imagine the forcing that goes on behind closed doors.

You over exert everything vav. Trying hard to show you’re a good mum but those with real eyes see you in all your glory.

Those who work in SEN will also see the pulling at his clothes and grabbing by the hands and wrists.

I honestly hope he lamps you when he’s big enough.
I'll never forget when she was using food as a reward for kisses it was vile! Treating him like a dog doing tricks 😡

May 24, 2024
The World
For context Vav..

In a relationship, if you as a woman was crying and having a bit of an emotional moment, and a man went out knocking on the neighbours doors and said ‘come and see my wife, she’s crying and an emotional mess’., and everyone came in your home and watched you crying and in a vulnerable position, how would you feel?
What would your response be? I’m assuming along the lines of ‘why would you ask people to watch me cry? It’s so bloody embarrassing, I’m vulnerable and you want people to look at me while I’m having a private moment???’

Yeah. 👍🏽
I’ll quote myself to also let you know…

This is classed as emotional abuse. 😘

Mar 8, 2024
I’m outraged. All of her reactions are forced.

You can see max away to pull his hands away as he knows she’s away to grab them!!! If she is willing to show these very subtle interactions I can’t imagine the forcing that goes on behind closed doors.

You over exert everything vav. Trying hard to show you’re a good mum but those with real eyes see you in all your glory.

Those who work in SEN will also see the pulling at his clothes and grabbing by the hands and wrists.

I honestly hope he lamps you when he’s big enough.
She a disgrace. All for show and I feel so sorry for him I really do

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well, Betts ……. we are obviously wired very differently because:

it is my wholehearted opinion that it’s the other way round and it is now decent, hard-working, morally astute and downright bloody NICE people who are starting to call out these “creators”!

Watched the video . One half of a story , maybe make up my mind after hearing both sides of the story . Do you ask yourself why you're so unpopular and what you've done ? 🤔 Bit like her listening to Vav and not knowing her or full stories . Who acts on half a story . 🤷‍♀️ Someone with " kindness cost's nothing " on their profile make's me wary from the start . The type who preach , maybe go tell your pal Vav that !

Last edited:

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
Don’t agree with that video this morning at all.

I felt so very sad watching M get propped up, camera in place as he’s sobbing his heart out. He’s scared and sad, whilst she checks her camera is positioned correctly.

I genuinely do not get why she feels this is in any way acceptable. He is voiceless, his Mam, Dad, big sister and grandparents are all bystanders whilst he is paraded to the public, she treats him like an animal at a zoo, so she can make a couple of quid…to fill her vacuous life with ‘things’. Who advocates for him within his family.

If she was that much of the amazing mum her army claim her to be, she would have given him a private, relaxed morning and just had one to one time before this huge transition.

I am sickened that this is what this vulnerable young boys life exists of…iPad and this shower of….

He CANNOT consent he’s a child for a start and non verbal.

For me, this morning was her lowest and cruelest deflection tactic to date 😔

May 30, 2024
UK
I am distressed by several things today

1. The video swinging Max by his ankles and near enough banging his head off his IPad is horrific

2. Max crying in his school uniform, that poor child not being able to verbalise his feelings and his bastard of a mother posts that for the world to see

3. Big Beefy wearing the s coloured babygro again. I thought we had seen the last of that Mooslover se or as Vav so professionally spelt it when she was flogging them MOOSELOVER 😂

***Nae Hen*** I wouldn’t be wearing the s suit until the fat jabs have kicked in good and proper

***Im not Scottish but I think I am on the turn after 2 years of Scottish Beefy threads and rewatching Take the High Road 😜 Hope no one is offended I just love the accent. Right I will stop havering now

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
That video of him crying is an absolute disgrace and if her hun mums can’t see that they need slapped. Sen or non sen mums all go through kids having meltdowns on first day back at school but would NEVER use it for clout attention & money on the internet she’s a disgrace of a mother. I’ve reported the video for exploitation but I guess it will come back as no violation 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That video of him crying is an absolute disgrace and if her hun mums can’t see that they need slapped. Sen or non sen mums all go through kids having meltdowns on first day back at school but would NEVER use it for clout attention & money on the internet she’s a disgrace of a mother. I’ve reported the video for exploitation but I guess it will come back as no violation 😡
I wonder why he is crying though as he’s in his home and probably doesn’t understand he’s going to a new place. If it was when she had left him then I’d understand but he’s at home, he surely doesn’t know at the time of filming he is going to a new school, I imagine he wanted his iPad back but she will have thought “great, I’ll capture the tears for content”
do OFF

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Anyone got the article or a bit out of the article where it says they didn’t remove any stairs lmao
It was me on the Facebook who outed the lie on Facebook from an alt account. I work for Loganair and got the tail number from her flight. It was the Embraer 145 jet she was on (I think it was G-Sajs from memory) but they 100% have integral stairs. I obviously couldn’t use my own profile at the time being an employee but Ive handed in my notice so can spill more once I leave 😊