Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Hahaha so there's actual proof she accused them (not that I didn't believe it but you know the Huns)😂 love that for you Beefy.
Literally zero proof anyone peed in it.

They are so thick they can’t figure out it’s algae from stagnant water.

I feel like going and getting a huge drum of water and putting in diluting and showing them the ratio of water to pee, it wouldn’t change the water. Thick as fing mince.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It was me on the Facebook who outed the lie on Facebook from an alt account. I work for Loganair and got the tail number from her flight. It was the Embraer 145 jet she was on (I think it was G-Sajs from memory) but they 100% have integral stairs. I obviously couldn’t use my own profile at the time being an employee but Ive handed in my notice so can spill more once I leave 😊
Was it this post?

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpeg
    IMG_6718.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 95

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine having people like this support ya .. LOL don’t think she knew i can still block her even though she’s blocked me and oooops it’s even showed her username.
Well if you’ve got it flaunt it as they say. She’s just jealous. Was probably her or one of the other 3 witches that sent the message. Bully 😂😂😂? Calling folk out on their bullshit makes you a bully. STFU numpties

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes it was JD not JS, that was a typo. That’s not my real Facebook though as I obviously couldn’t post off that at the time or my job would be at risk x
Oh please post more when you leave your post she totally made out loganair were in the wrong how they let her use their company to continue to fly is beyond me.

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Oh please post more when you leave your post she totally made out loganair were in the wrong how they let her use their company to continue to fly is beyond me.
It caused a huge uproar at the time! The CEO (who has left now) was going absolutely ballistic and even posted about the lies on LinkedIn! He’s known for his no BS approach lol. I’m not sure if he deleted it like Loganair did but they did get their lawyers involved!

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
For context Vav..

In a relationship, if you as a woman was crying and having a bit of an emotional moment, and a man went out knocking on the neighbours doors and said ‘come and see my wife, she’s crying and an emotional mess’., and everyone came in your home and watched you crying and in a vulnerable position, how would you feel?
What would your response be? I’m assuming along the lines of ‘why would you ask people to watch me cry? It’s so bloody embarrassing, I’m vulnerable and you want people to look at me while I’m having a private moment???’

Yeah. 👍🏽
THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

May 24, 2024
The World
It caused a huge uproar at the time! The CEO (who has left now) was going absolutely ballistic and even posted about the lies on LinkedIn! He’s known for his no BS approach lol. I’m not sure if he deleted it like Loganair did but they did get their lawyers involved!
Next flight she couldn’t thank loganair enough 😂😂
‘Credit where credits due’ 💀