Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh wow I’ve seen the video I’ve no words and I am feeling so sad for that wee boy 😢

Just remembered something though and
I’m away to try and find it , if she hasn’t removed it ofcourse as we know she does this when something is mentioned on here. But back before PIP mansion and I think not long after her split from P she made a video about how awful a SEN Mum was for sharing the child’s meltdown. I’m sure she tagged the woman in it. And yet here she is doing EXACTLY that! It’s no wander you are loathed and called out on the daily. You bad bad Mum.

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Does she still work with Project Lip? Last nights video she was awfy quick in saying what the product was then right onto the next one. Usually she’s like, oh my god guys you know I love this company guys, they’re bliddy brilliant guyyyyys 😂😂😂

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Oh wow I’ve seen the video I’ve no words and I am feeling so sad for that wee boy 😢

I’m away to try and find it , if she hasn’t removed it ofcourse as we know she does this when something is mentioned on here. But back before PIP mansion and I think not long after her split from P she made a video about how awful a SEN Mum was for sharing the child’s meltdown. I’m sure she tagged the woman in it. And yet her she is doing EXACTLY that! It’s no wander you are loathed and called out on the daily. You bad bad Mum.
She also made one last year, taking him to some farm and the park and he had a meltdown. She was on the car crying saying how sad it was to see other families sitting with their children and she would love nothing more than to have that.
M sitting in the back watching and listening.

I get it can be frustrating dealing with a child who is having a melt down. But she talks about us seeing green…?

Last edited:

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She also made on last year, taking him to some farm and the park and he had a meltdown. She was on the car crying saying how sad it was to see other families sitting with their children and she would love nothing more than to have that.
M sitting in the back watching and listening.

I get it can be frustrating dealing with a child who is having a melt down. But she talks about us seeing green…?
Seeing green she says? No we see through her that’s her issue. She is exploiting her non verbal son, lying, manipulating and gaslighting people, encouraging and inciting hate towards others I could go on and on. Said it before Beefy I would HATE your life imagine having to wake every day and try and make content to get paid? And everything you have done is all out there because you chose to be public on social media and ofcourse people will call you out! I’d be in hiding if a had your reputation not on a public platform 😂😂😂😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Presenting you with the next clap back material, second comment removed in a blink of an eye.
He cried for ONE second?!

NO VAV - TEN SECONDS OF THAT VIDEO WAS HIM CRYING! Just how many attempts did it take to film that clip?! It would take a while for him to calm down so stop bullshitting it was one second when we clearly see it was longer

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen

I’m away to try and find it , if she hasn’t removed it ofcourse as we know she does this when something is mentioned on here. But back before PIP mansion and I think not long after her split from P she made a video about how awful a SEN Mum was for sharing the child’s meltdown. I’m sure she tagged the woman in it. And yet here she is doing EXACTLY that! It’s no wander you are loathed and called out on the daily. You bad bad Mum.
It’s not the first meltdown she’s recorded and posted either, I can recall 2 more. Latest one being at the swimming pool, previous was in a park?

May 24, 2024
The World
Seeing green she says? No we see through her that’s her issue. She is exploiting her non verbal son, lying, manipulating and gaslighting people, encouraging and inciting hate towards others I could go on and on. Said it before Beefy I would HATE your life imagine having to wake every day and try and make content to get paid? And everything you have done is all out there because you chose to be public on social media and ofcourse people will call you out! I’d be in hiding if a had your reputation not on a public platform 😂😂😂😂
It’s brown if it has to be a colour… 💩

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
That poor boy! 😢 don't know what else to say really. Ur son is crying and u go and put ur phone in action to film urself going to him... the clap back will be, oh its about educating people and letting people know they are not alone.... he's alone in that moment isn't he Steph, ur taking away all of his rights! Think u have posted enough videos of the little man in distress if that is the message u were trying to get across! No responsible parent would want u to showcase a meltdown or a distressing moment of a vulnerable child just to show they are not alone! But then ur huns ain't normal are they!

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Seeing green 🤣🤣🤣 aw fanny what do you think we’re jealous of exactly please please do tell I would rather s in my hands and clap than have anything that remotely resembles any part of your sad, pathetic, no friends, no job, vile, evil, thieving, vanilla life thanks!!
Aw and if you think any of us is jealous of you being an influencer again we all just watch you and thank our lucky stars that we don’t need to lie, exploit or make cringe videos to get paid and you will only ever be infamous for being a nasty con woman!! Have fun in your rented gaff oh and btw you won’t ever get a mortgage being an influencer so who’s having the last laugh really!!!