Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
As predicted also absolutely no scrapes on his face where are they Steph and the black eye your Huns have just been lied to by you how disgusting is that.

It’s actually quite disturbing that disturbing that video right in his face wanting a kiss and he doesn’t want to give her one, and showing his most vunerable moments you are a awful person Steph, I am glad you aren’t allowed to film at schools as you totally would you seek validation from your children and it’s emotional abuse and then seek validation from your Huns to blow smoke up your arse that you are a good mother you are a awful awful person.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr2q4tvog65uprref17g.mp4
No she did not do the school run in that monstrosity of a baby gro. Gads, chavtastic! Bet the school mums will just love her

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
The huns are thick as do.. one of them is like YOUR DELETING COMMENTS TO FIT YOUR NARRATIVE. No hun you telling me to off myself is what causes the comment to either go into filtered or it will say comment unavailable Jesus Christ LMAO it’s tik tok that flags that stuff up not me lol I let everyone have their opinion xx
Wow! Is that what they're saying! 😡

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The huns are thick as do.. one of them is like YOUR DELETING COMMENTS TO FIT YOUR NARRATIVE. No hun you telling me to off myself is what causes the comment to either go into filtered or it will say comment unavailable Jesus Christ LMAO it’s tik tok that flags that stuff up not me lol I let everyone have their opinion xx
So they're accusing you of exactly what Steph does really ? Leaves the comments that blow smoke up her arse and deletes the negative ones unless its a clap back ! They really are simple as do !

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Seeing green she says? No we see through her that’s her issue. She is exploiting her non verbal son, lying, manipulating and gaslighting people, encouraging and inciting hate towards others I could go on and on. Said it before Beefy I would HATE your life imagine having to wake every day and try and make content to get paid? And everything you have done is all out there because you chose to be public on social media and ofcourse people will call you out! I’d be in hiding if a had your reputation not on a public platform 😂😂😂😂
Seeing green hahaha
Vav, you literally only have your mad mother and Nana because the rest of your family hates you, your own brothers and dad think you’re toxic and vile.. you literally have no respect for your kids privacy.. you got pumped in the back of a corsa, lied about being pregnant, stole charity money, encourage bullying, lie about the tiniest things, can’t keep a man, married a dying man for publicity.. on man the list could go on for days! Green? Don’t think so 🥴

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Seeing green hahaha
Vav, you literally only have your mad mother and Nana because the rest of your family hates you, your own brothers and dad think you’re toxic and vile.. you literally have no respect for your kids privacy.. you got pumped in the back of a corsa, lied about being pregnant, stole charity money, encourage bullying, lie about the tiniest things, can’t keep a man, married a dying man for publicity.. on man the list could go on for days! Green? Don’t think so 🥴
“Pumped in the back of a Corsa” really did make me laugh.
I could literally picture the scene!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I'm wondering what she has on Petr, that allows this to happen. I wouldn't give a shiny se if it meant protecting my kids though, and believe the majority of folk on here would be the same
I wonder if it’s because he doesn’t look at her TikTok but as a father of a vulnerable child he should be looking. He’s as responsible as her for his exploitation

May 24, 2024
The World
Seeing green 🤣🤣🤣 aw fanny what do you think we’re jealous of exactly please please do tell I would rather s in my hands and clap than have anything that remotely resembles any part of your sad, pathetic, no friends, no job, vile, evil, thieving, vanilla life thanks!!
Aw and if you think any of us is jealous of you being an influencer again we all just watch you and thank our lucky stars that we don’t need to lie, exploit or make cringe videos to get paid and you will only ever be infamous for being a nasty con woman!! Have fun in your rented gaff oh and btw you won’t ever get a mortgage being an influencer so who’s having the last laugh really!!!
This is someone who comes on the app moaning every single day.
Let’s put the free dust collectors and bargain bin brand make up she’s sent to the side.
Why on earth would I want the life of someone who is miserable every single day?
Who is constantly moaning about how difficult their life is, who moans about being SOOOO busy.

Vav I worked in my career I can now earn a good wage without being rushed off my feet.
Glorifying ‘busy’ is not a flex.
I have some pretty dangerous health issues and I’m just grateful to be here, never mind all the rest I am happy about. You can’t even be happy just to wake up every day, it’s a blessing HUNNY.
No part of your morning videos makes me think ‘god I wish I had her life’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ludicrous.
But you value life by material things.
I can get all those things and not use my bum naked child to do it.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
All these tits on that video saying they're crying at that vid of M , and she say's she's been crying all summer ?! Aye OK Tiny Tears , get a grip the lotta you . 300 plus yellow buses needing ordered for these deranged loons that don't even her or her son . The wonderful world of SM , how it affects / plays with people's emotions online and a bit of sad / happy piano music thrown in . It's terrible .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Chelsea has put a video up. I feel for her you can tell it's really affected her 😔
That’s the gaslighting and Vav getting sympathy from her. If Vav was truly worried about stalkers back then she would never have been hopping about in the garden and getting in an ice bath in full view of a road. Wouldn’t be posting where she is or where she’s going all the time. Her behaviours never match her narrative. Same with chomping down a BigMac while claiming to be eating super clean. Even on a day you’re not eating super clean you don’t go back to bad habits and order fast food and drink Monster.

This is where she starts to lose followers because some people start to look deeper and realise while others gloss over it and don’t give it much thought. She then buys more followers to cover the ones she’s just lost. Jesus what a way to live, it’s truly narcissistic personalities that stick it out when the truth dawns on most people. There are many creators who don’t lie like that, they are just genuinely good at it, Vav and Aimee just brazen it out and hope they can get away with it. The lies just continue and the cash keeps rolling in 🤪

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
All these tits on that video saying they're crying at that vid of M , and she say's she's been crying all summer ?! Aye OK Tiny Tears , get a grip the lotta you . 300 plus yellow buses needing ordered for these deranged loons that don't even her or her son . The wonderful world of SM , how it affects / plays with people's emotions online and a bit of sad / happy piano music thrown in . It's terrible .
Also the ridic questions they ask cos they desperately want a reply. Aww where’s his tank top from? Probably in every single shop that fing sells school uniform ya fanny 🙄😂😂😂

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
That’s the gaslighting and Vav getting sympathy from her. If Vav was truly worried about stalkers back then she would never have been hopping about in the garden and getting in an ice bath in full view of a road. Wouldn’t be posting where she is or where she’s going all the time. Her behaviours never match her narrative. Same with chomping down a BigMac while claiming to be eating super clean. Even on a day you’re not eating super clean you don’t go back to bad habits and order fast food and drink Monster.

This is where she starts to lose followers because some people start to look deeper and realise while others gloss over it and don’t give it much thought. She then buys more followers to cover the ones she’s just lost. Jesus what a way to live, it’s truly narcissistic personalities that stick it out when the truth dawns on most people. There are many creators who don’t lie like that, they are just genuinely good at it, Vav and Aimee just brazen it out and hope they can get away with it. The lies just continue and the cash keeps rolling in 🤪
Absolutely. It really does have an impact because it makes you question your reality. My ex and their sister were narcissistic and it's how I recognised the traits in Vav.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
IMG_6709.jpeg

VAVRON !! You can quite clearly see the parts where the video has been edited by you.
He doesn’t not cry for one second as you claim, as you are in his face as he cries then suddenly you are at his feet.
You are not the fing Flash that can move so quick it can’t be seen!
Spielberg doesn’t have to worry about you with that crap editing.
The majority of your huns must need to go to spec savers!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6709.jpeg

VAVRON !! You can quite clearly see the parts where the video has been edited by you.
He doesn’t not cry for one second as you claim, as you are in his face as he cries then suddenly you are at his feet.
You are not the fing Flash that can move so quick it can’t be seen!
Spielberg doesn’t have to worry about you with that crap editing.
The majority of your huns must need to go to spec savers!
I’ve just rewatched that 😱 what an arse 🤬 look at his face from being distraught to not but still can see the sadness in his wee face

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So they're accusing you of exactly what Steph does really ? Leaves the comments that blow smoke up her arse and deletes the negative ones unless its a clap back ! They really are simple as do !

My heart goes out to that girl . Its disgusting what that wee cow has done to her . Poor lassie doesn't know whether she's coming or going . Sitting there watching Vav show off in a snow shower while the name of the spa is all over her comments but is concerned for her children's safety . Yet her huns still think the sun shines out her fat ass