Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her thick followers may believe her se as they are easy for her to manipulate, but it's becoming very clear that she can no longer get away with it in real life.
If she thinks her life is bad now, wait until later on in her life when she has nobody and nothing.
Sometimes it’s hard for people to believe the absolute truth, like Chelsea before she realised. I’ve encountered a woman like this before and once you see it, there’s no going back, every little thing they did and said you start to understand was manipulative and it’s hard at first because the actual truth is so abhorrent, you think to yourself no this can’t be right.
She really is a manipulative b, even now she’s deflecting by using Max in another B and W post. She doesn’t have to speak then she just uses him as content.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
I would not wish to be an “influencer” there is always someone better that comes along to replace and that’s what she’s finding her and Aimee they’ve used this platform for a full time “career” but it’s dwindling so fast that they have to invent and create drama constantly to keep the views up, the problem being is even the hate will become boring and she will eventually fade into nothingness cause nobody can be arsed! She’s nearing 40 it isn’t the make up or the ads that gets her engagement it’s rolling out M and the hate, what a fing life that guys we are all so jealous of geez peace!

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Good morning Vav,
We don't want to see any fake emotional black and white videos with crap music of Max going to school today, or you pretending to cry into your B&M mug 🙄

Now do one! 😡😡
Vav, I repeat what I said this morning and you have let yourself down.
Are you f-ucking blind? Take those videos down. F-ucking peados and all sorts saving them for their sexual pleasure. You are a cnut 😡😡

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
Another video where max is clearly trying to get away
She’s literally miming a sound which she’ll no doubt have had to rehearse right up in his face, he won’t have a clue what she’s actually doing and is clearly trying to get down and away from whatever she is doing.
He is NOT enjoying it and it’s very easy to see. He is not a performing seal! FFS
If I did this to my neurotypical son, he would blow a gasket and tell me to get out his personal space.
I’m really angry that she can’t see how wrong this is. M has human rights as a child to privacy, play, respect, dignity, autonomy and freedom and because he can’t voice his feelings she just does as she wishes, when she wishes.
Genuinely, what cretin looks at this video and thinks “inspirational, icon” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Sometimes it’s hard for people to believe the absolute truth, like Chelsea before she realised. I’ve encountered a woman like this before and once you see it, there’s no going back, every little thing they did and said you start to understand was manipulative and it’s hard at first because the actual truth is so abhorrent, you think to yourself no this can’t be right.
She really is a manipulative b, even now she’s deflecting by using Max in another B and W post. She doesn’t have to speak then she just uses him as content.
Oh I know, I've come across her like before. She sucks in everyone she meets with her falsified persona, however, she can't hide it for long anymore and is being found out a lot quicker these days. Her cult will never see it, but in real life she is just not going to get away with it anymore. Hope they all call her out too when they realise who she really is.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The school will see themselves how max interacts and I hope they flag up their concerns about you.
IMG_4479.jpeg
Is she implying people would call the school? I don’t recall her saying anyone called the nursery so why make such an unhinged statement. Get help Steph, you‘re not even tik tok famous except for your batshit crazy lies and behaviour

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s it!!! 😂😂 uncanny!!!
The teeth too 😭
Teeth aren’t big enough
dog smile GIF