Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Her girl 😂! Right you are . She probably can’t stand her either
Why is everyone ‘her girl’ she is sickening 🤢 always the ones that are quite big on the social media side of things and more recognised than her!!! She is DESPERATE to become one of them and they why they are ‘her girl’ was the same with Ekin she is off her head.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why is everyone ‘her girl’ she is sickening 🤢 always the ones that are quite big on the social media side of things and more recognised than her!!! She is DESPERATE to become one of them and they why they are ‘her girl’ was the same with Ekin she is off her head.
These women are worlds apart from vile Vav. They need to distance themselves because anyone who associates with a deceitful b like her is going to have a question mark over their heads as well.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Right beefy bake you ever heard of money talks wealth whispers every time you make out you have money you get caught out remember when you bought your car but it was mobility and when you made out you had bought your RENTED gaff and then filled it with cheap se 🤣 yeah cause we all remember so when we see comments like that every single one of us does this 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
Illness and medication takes it toll on every part of your body so I’m not surprised you feel like your skin has been battered.
It’s really moisturising so it’s probably plumped your skin up.
The best thing really is retinol and the ordinary do a retinal cream 15ml for £15 approx, says not to use around eyes but Medik8 do a ceramide retinal eye cream in different strengths which is what I use.
Oh and I make a face oil with avocado oil and vit E from The Soapary and tap that on top 👍🏼you can buy all sorts and make your own treatments up.
Cloud 10 Beauty has The ordinary and free shipping 😉
I have the ordinary retinol I use that at night with the hyaluronic in the day.
Whatever I put on my skin is absorbed immediately, but it will take time to even get natural moisture back.

I’ve got these on the way.

Psst. Vav loves boaby. Soz feel like I need to keep my post on topic 😂
IMG_9238.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Right beefy bake you ever heard of money talks wealth whispers every time you make out you have money you get caught out remember when you bought your car but it was mobility and when you made out you had bought your RENTED gaff and then filled it with cheap se 🤣 yeah cause we all remember so when we see comments like that every single one of us does this 🙄
Her outgoings will prob be more than Petrs. So who’s better at handling money? She went through her widow windfall very quickly and wanted a man who earned a decent salary. 🤔 Fur coat nae knickers hen

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s a smug ratty bastard this morning. Max is going to Petrs and that’s why she’s away. Even if he’s at his dads I’d still be about for the biggest week of his life so far
He doesn't do it with dad... children know by the age of 9months or so which parent they can manipulate by cries and sounds.. so VaV he knows he can play you like a fiddle and you encourage it

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Had that discussion with a friend about her type of followers this morning . They say we don't have jobs , yet they sit like idiots waiting on her posting all day !
Many things on here make me laugh - despite Beefy Bison being such a dipshit - but THIS is outstanding!
Well done Dantheman07!
Very, very funny.