Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Makes more money 🤣 she owns NOTHING. Nothing to her name. Hey Petr she doesn't need the maintenance money since she's making so much money, get on the phone to CMS and ask that she pays YOU for the time you have your son. It's there in black and white from her.
At least he doesn’t exploit his child for his earnings I guess and actually works for it. Just a shame he won’t put the foot down and stop her from doing so but she would totally use M as a weapon and not let him see him. That’s her all over.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
vavs blocked me on my other account so she’s been watching me LMAOOOOOO hiiii hun! The only way you know about my second account is if you’re reading here and watching my stories ..how does it feel that you can’t stop me ? MUHAHAHAHAHA
HEY VAV ON A SCALE OF 1-10 how angry are you sat in pip mansion now? LMAOOOO😂😂😂 you are wild as s I have content for months 🥰 gift that keeps on giving

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She must earn some money for a 2 g rent alone but still…. If that’s what you’re hanging your happiness on I’m afraid you’re on the wrong track.

You couldn’t pay me to have your life Steph. Take that in. You could NOT pay ME to have what you have 🤣🤣🤣

Trust me it’s not jealousy babe.
Same! I’m in a similar ‘bought’ home to her rented one but I have a secure job a loving fantastic hubby and a close family & friends. I’m still trying to work out what I’ve got to be jealous of 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤔