Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I tell you Lols with L and Lyndsay have their heads screwed on and worked out Steph a long time ago.

If you watch their vids, Steph and Chelsea were friends a lot longer than they made out and Steph was still going on about them (nearly a year later). How can others not see that Steph is the one obsessed with other peoples lives and anyone who crosses her path live in her head rent free. She will try for years to ruin someone, she's sick in the head.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
And HIS house still isn’t up for sale 🤣🤣 she’s gonna be waiting on that dolla for a while pmsl 🤣🤣
I know for a fact he's in the middle of decorating said house so why is he bothering if he's selling it? Seemed like it was in fine nick just to sell and move on, she wouldn't be, wait for it, lying? Would she?? No way! 🤔🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Now this woman is a good mother, who doesn’t exploit her child & protects her child’s privacy. So take some hints & tips vilevavron & stop exploiting your child to make your dutty coin.
I just watched HAHM recent video about the Sen session at soft play, it was so informative about her little girl stimming etc, and she didn’t need to grab her child to be in the camera, be all in their face, or exploit them. She’s simply a mum sharing her journey and ACTUALLY educating people on autism etc.

May 24, 2024
The World
I know for a fact he's in the middle of decorating said house so why is he bothering if he's selling it? Seemed like it was in fine nick just to sell and move on, she wouldn't be, wait for it, lying? Would she?? No way! 🤔🤣
Is Petrs girlfriend in the room with us… 👀

is Petr in the room with us… 👀

Knock once for girlfriend.
Knock twice for Petr 👻

Last edited: