Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Also why has she just clarted her whole face with a concealer on her latest video? 🤣🤣 and the hair is thinning rapidly! The joys of slimming jabs 💋
Glad I’m not the only one wondering this especially since she said her skin is so skinning right now. That’s including spraying it with the latest from a company known for makeup brush cleaners. She’s so obsessed by it yet never tried this type of spray before? Surely never heard of the Aquaint sanitising water from Vital Baby, cheap as chips less than £5 for 500ml and 100% natural. Got a small 50ml bottle to take on my flight to the sun in a few days time

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Glad I’m not the only one wondering this especially since she said her skin is so skinning right now. That’s including spraying it with the latest from a company known for makeup brush cleaners. She’s so obsessed by it yet never tried this type of spray before? Surely never heard of the Aquaint sanitising water from Vital Baby, cheap as chips less than £5 for 500ml and 100% natural. Got a small 50ml bottle to take on my flight to the sun in a few days time

Skin cannot be skinning with all the se she throws on it daily 🤯

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Meanwhile at PIP mansion.
Awkward Ew GIF by Britannia
Angry What Are You Doing GIF by Britannia