Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I used to think Brendan was being smart and playing a good game with Steph, but it's now clear to see he's another enabler. Does she have something on him? I just find it so hard to believe he'd risk the business he's worked so hard to build.
I hope someone who knows him reads here. I hope he knows that when he is no longer of use to her she'll bring him and his business down and no-one will believe him since he's been warned from the start and chose to ignore it.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I used to think Brendan was being smart and playing a good game with Steph, but it's now clear to see he's another enabler. Does she have something on him? I just find it so hard to believe he'd risk the business he's worked so hard to build.
I hope someone who knows him reads here. I hope he knows that when he is no longer of use to her she'll bring him and his business down and no-one will believe him since he's been warned from the start and chose to ignore it.
Surely some of the staff have had a word about her it's so obvious on the lives they can't stand her!! Even Brendan himself on the one live had to move his live into the warehouse bit cuz she was overpowering him 🙄

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Surely some of the staff have had a word about her it's so obvious on the lives they can't stand her!! Even Brendan himself on the one live had to move his live into the warehouse bit cuz she was overpowering him 🙄

It is very obvious so what hold has she got 🤔 She doesn't take much sales in for them now. The s is going to hit the fan and it'll be his biggest regret.