Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I've dealt with narcissists and I can absolutely guarantee that Vav is loving this. It's what they do they wreck havoc and watch the fallout of everyone around them. The aim is to turn everyone against the victim (Chelsea) and that's what's happening. I like Chelsea she seems a nice girl naive maybe but Vav is master manipulator even we all know that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, she knows fine well what she is doing. She'll be buzzing that she's managed to deflect AGAIN 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes there is stuff i could say aswell but i just want this to end. I think Chelsea just wanted to clear her name when Steph started the whole trolling blame even though Chelsea cleared it up personally with her
We figured that with the whiteboard and robot troll she drew on it. Someone’s ego got hurt when they lost a ‘victim’. I say victim because that’s what people are to Steph.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
We have stepped away i can assure you of that. But then this has now came out the blue and that lady has just jumped onto the bandwagon and used Chelseas name to say she was an involved with the trolling(which i strongly disagree with btw)
Tbh , Lyndsay can't just go around accusing people of trolling without proof. I totally sympathise with her after losing her brother but why would she blame chelsea ? Because she has seen the friendship breakdown so put two and two together maybe ? I honestly don't know . Lets not forget Vav could have roped anyone in to her s , her mother for one . The woman is evil and I wait patiently for the day her downfall comes

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes there is stuff i could say aswell but i just want this to end. I think Chelsea just wanted to clear her name when Steph started the whole trolling blame even though Chelsea cleared it up personally with her
We all know their is more to this and that’s why vav is trying to discredit Chelsea name she alluded to a friend being a troll and Chelsea felt betrayed by said friend, people get it but she is up against vav the master manipulator she has been around the block doing this s for years she is a pro,I completely sympathise with Lyndsay as a person from Aberdeen what happened to her brother is awful and she is going through unimaginable grief but she needs to post proof if she thinks people are trolling her. It’s all out of hand and Steph is just watching it unfold just like a typical narc all parties just need to stop talking about her as Steph will do up soon enough she always does.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s having a laugh 😂
She is so full of tit another girl getting the 5 star treatment from BPerfect and vav got nothing just shows how low she is thought of, no invite for vav so obviously not high up on the list plus Erin hasn’t liked vav comment on insta, don’t know much about Erin but BPerfect pulled out another amazing launch for someone and it wasn’t vav she will be raging inside but no doubt she will do a review on Erin colab but couldn’t bring herself to do one for annalivia.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aw , I can't keep up with all that's going on . My head on a swivel , so forgive me if not reading through , but I know the outrage she is causing amongst people at the moment . Demure and very classy ( when I have been private school educated ) Yes , I speak slang as that's who I am . However , believe me DEMURE and VERY CLASSY you are NOT , Myra , especially your gob ! You're an absolutely midden who's been brought up like being in the Bronx ! Typical narc , when all the s is backfiring . You can maybe try and shut people up that have been involved with you , Myra . However , we won't back down !

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
I do despair at the sheer lack of self awareness Steph has, and even more so when she posts these cheesy quotes.

But we need to remember Steph is a narcissistic witch, she does not have the capacity to see what she’s doing is wrong, so really feels like her POV is the only one, and the right one. These quotes make absolute sense to her.
We may write here how can she post this s, she’s deluded, delusional and so on.
However she honestly doesn’t have a clue what we are talking about because she cannot reflect, it’s virtually impossible.

Thats why our only emotion for her should be pity, I pity the way you’ve been raised Steph. We are all brought up and loved differently. People in here and TL I’m going to say we’ve all had similar upbringings, we’ve had a kicking once or twice in our lives, whether it be brother/sister or school scuffle because we’ve been a bit of a t.
We’ve had our knuckles wrapped when we’ve done wrong, by our parents.
We’ve been told no, we’ve been taught patience, we’ve been barked at when we’ve spoke out of turn. This is what conditions children for the real world. Facing rejections at a young age (healthy rejection), being told to toe the line. Being shown we don’t always come first, and all the other life lessons.

Stephanie has never been given these. She literally can’t help how she is and I feel sorry for her. I pity you babe.

Well done Pamellllaaaaaaaaa

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
So I had comment after comment saying ‘ YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND’ ‘ you don’t know what it feels like’ ‘ you should be ashamed of yourself talking about something you don’t know’ and so on and so on.. so I’ve dropped a bombshell ❤️
You are a breath of fresh air and the fact that you didn't even put that out there befpre when you could have after all the huns were coming for you. Honeslty what a lovely beautiful strong woman you are. Lots of love to you ❤️ xx

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
Well if Steph can go about her business why did Chelsea even mention anything at all, you would have just left it and kept quiet surely, none of this would be happening then. So as much as you’re protecting your wife she’s the one that brought attention to it therefore others spoke up you can’t have one rule for her and different rules for others just because it affects you!
Because these pages were bad mouthing Chelsea and after reading she wanted to clear her name after Steph Pictionary post, even though Chelsea cleared things up with her privately