Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
So I had comment after comment saying ‘ YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND’ ‘ you don’t know what it feels like’ ‘ you should be ashamed of yourself talking about something you don’t know’ and so on and so on.. so I’ve dropped a bombshell ❤️
I comment on your posts, you’re golden. Keep being you ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Off topic, it keeps saying at the bottom of the page show ignored content but when I look at it I don’t have that person on my ignore list. Is it because I’m on theirs?
It’s you’ve ignored them usually. I get them when I ignore people but I get FOMO so click to read anyways 🙃

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Deeply sympathetic towards her situation but to bear face lie is exactly why i have put this on here.
Perhaps not so much lying but got the wrong end of the stick and convinced it’s Chelsea. For what it’s worth I can’t see Steph trusting anyone to troll for her outside of her family who are more than capable of such wickedness, so that only leaves, mother, nana, daughter, half brother and possibly his fame hungry girlfriend.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Perhaps not so much lying but got the wrong end of the stick and convinced it’s Chelsea. For what it’s worth I can’t see Steph trusting anyone to troll for her outside of her family who are more than capable of such wickedness, so that only leaves, mother, nana, daughter, half brother and possibly his fame hungry girlfriend.
Fame AND cock hungry🤣

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
Its a fair wrong end of the stick to bad mouth someone with no proof and not even knowing who she is

May 24, 2024
The World
And Patricia, Kevin, Hedwig, The Beast….

May 30, 2024
UK
Its a fair wrong end of the stick to bad mouth someone with no proof and not even knowing who she is
Does your wife have any concrete evidence to spill on Vav? I’m finding it difficult to understand that all that is happening now is just over Vav asking Chelsea to check what TL were saying about her? This doesn’t make sense to me

May 24, 2024
The World
Chelsea is getting some stick from that lyndsey woman. I want to wade in because it’s out of order. Lynsey’s isn’t even making sense. It’s not Chelsea fault people have messaged you, love.

Lassie has zero proof it was Chelsea other than her thoughts. I don’t know what my friends are up to every minute of the day, nor do they know I comment on here.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Chelsea is getting some stick from that lyndsey woman. I want to wade in because it’s out of order. Lynsey’s isn’t even making sense. It’s not Chelsea fault people have messaged you, love.

Lassie has zero proof it was Chelsea other than her thoughts. I don’t know what my friends are up to every minute of the day, nor do they know I comment on here.
See Vav will be loving this because it makes Chelsea look a bad person and so everyone will end up believing Vav it's deflecting from the original issue which is that Vav is a nasty lying narcissistic b*tch

May 24, 2024
The World
See Vav will be loving this because it makes Chelsea look a bad person and so everyone will end up believing Vav it's deflecting from the original issue which is that Vav is a nasty lying narcissistic b*tch
Steph has played a blinder. Walking about London as beige a her sex life.

Chelsea should have just stopped the receipts and ran! As my man
says to me when I’m on one ‘Get well soon, Catch! 👋😂😂😂

Last edited: