Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Do we think Lynsey has proof of something and that’s why we ain’t getting it cause I’m fing struggling to keep up any longer just show vav for what she is and be done with it, what have both of you got and just bloody show it ffs
Read her comments on Chelsea’s post. It’s guilty by association. ‘Because you were friends you had no idea she was trolling us’.
That’s it.

ABC123

Apr 18, 2024
elgin
Chelsea is getting some stick from that lyndsey woman. I want to wade in because it’s out of order. Lynsey’s isn’t even making sense. It’s not Chelsea fault people have messaged you, love.

Lassie has zero proof it was Chelsea other than her thoughts. I don’t know what my friends are up to every minute of the day, nor do they know I comment on here.
I agree….
I can’t even begin to imagine what she’s going through. It’s heart breaking but she can’t throw claims like that around with out solid proof….

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Its a fair wrong end of the stick to bad mouth someone with no proof and not even knowing who she is
I think emotions are high which is understandable. I wasn’t dismissing Chelsea, I don’t believe she is one of Stephs trolls unless proven because at this point it’s just hearsay or presumption. I don’t know the lass however I sympathise with her loss and her cause but it’s not right to name someone as trolling in the most despicable way without proof. I do know Steph tho and as I said I doubt she would take anyone into her circle outside of her family. I’m not even sure why this person has been targeted, is it because she’s friends with the girls Steph hates who do have all the receipts on her vile character

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just read that Lindsay’s comments on Chelsea’s post, she’s saying “ she must have new because they were mates “
My mate was shagging my other mates husband but I didn’t know - that’s like saying I knew cos we were mates 😕
I was in a similar situation a few years ago, when I did find out I was like Nooooooooo

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sorry that’s gaslighting 101.
You made an accusation about her, she’s come out sticking up for herself, and now you’re saying ‘like her pal proved my point’.

Am not the only one seeing that??

IMG_9262.jpeg
She needs to calm down and I mean that with good intentions, she‘s angry and wound up to the point of being irrational.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Chelsea is getting some stick from that lyndsey woman. I want to wade in because it’s out of order. Lynsey’s isn’t even making sense. It’s not Chelsea fault people have messaged you, love.

Lassie has zero proof it was Chelsea other than her thoughts. I don’t know what my friends are up to every minute of the day, nor do they know I comment on here.
I thought this too but I stopped myself from commenting with her situation . She did say it was an opinion of Chelsea ... bit harsh tbh . If you know its them , then prove it . Whats she got to lose

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
There's no proof that Chelsea has trolled her about her brother and its so wrong to put that out there accusing the lassie. Do I think Chelsea was daft getting involved with vav yip 100%I do. But I think she's looked to her for support because they both have children with autism. I don't know Chelsea but she does come across quite naive and probably thought she had a friend in steph but she was used and abused. You can't go around throwing accusations like that though

May 24, 2024
The World
She needs to calm down and I mean that with good intentions, she‘s angry and wound up to the point of being irrational.
Agreed. I literally have no clue what my best mate gets up to every minute of the day.
If Lyndsey knows her pals then that’s their friendship dynamic but it’s not everyone else’s.