Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I thought this too but I stopped myself from commenting with her situation . She did say it was an opinion of Chelsea ... bit harsh tbh . If you know its them , then prove it . Whats she got to lose
I wrote then deleted, wrote again an deleted. From my own account too, I just couldn’t watch that, was uncomfortable.

This is the Stephanie Robertson effect… NUCLEAR like her blush.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Ffs 🤦‍♀️ so because Chelsea was Vavs pal that makes her guilty of trolling! So after all that there is no actual proof of Chelsea doing anything because the way this has been made out it looked like Lynsey knew for a fact she was involved.
This is what does my fing head in……..
tit bits,
I’m sorry for Lynsey’s family but you can’t go about throwing accusations without actual proof and the guilt she has is by association!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Do we think Lynsey has proof of something and that’s why we ain’t getting it cause I’m fing struggling to keep up any longer just show vav for what she is and be done with it, what have both of you got and just bloody show it ffs
I’m the same.
Stop with all of this fannying about and, once and for all, spill what you have …… IF you have it.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I was in a similar situation a few years ago, when I did find out I was like Nooooooooo
Awful isn’t it 😕

My only 2p I’m inputting in and then also bowing out 😂

I can fully understand why Chelsea’s hubby has messaged her if she’s blocked Chelsea already, I agree that not only does something like this affect her it does in fact impact the family and when you’re trying to care for an autistic child - you need to be on your A game always.

I think Lindsay has replied and responded really rudely considering they have just explained it wasn’t Chelsea and that she has no proof.

I fully sympathise with Lindsay’s situation, I know it will be hard and grief can do funny things and make you feel angry, and you just want someone to blame in any situation.

However. She has 0 proof it was Chelsea, if she had any proof then that is fully different and she needs to put it out there now if there is any. If not she really needs to take her posts down accusing her of knowing.

The comments she’s left saying she did know just because they were friends is bizarre.

Like I said earlier, my mate was shagging our other mates husband for months so does that mean I must have knew? Absolutely not!