Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry , but Tinkerbell ( correct me if I'm wrong , unless there's another ) up on Sophie's page . Is she not a Vav fan ? Agreeing with her about receipts ( which is correct ) However , why would you do that , if you were a fan of Vav ?! Being amicable over on a page that disagrees with Vav's wrong doings . Make it make sense ! Is that not what you call 2 faced . Can't be halfway house on that bad ' un 🤔

Last edited:

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
All this is doing is now making sure that absolutely nobody will speak up against Steph in the future, the very reason she has got away with it for so long is because people are afraid to speak out.
I completely get Lyndsey is upset, what has happened is absolutely devastating but I think her anger is massively clouding her judgment, you can see that in the replies to the messages & the fact she has posted the messages believing whole heartedly in what she is saying.
To anybody saying Chelsea shouldn’t have spoken out, there is no way on this earth I would let anyone say I was part of trolling a grieving woman and you best believe I would shout my innocence from the roof top, as would my family.
Look what’s happened now, Steph lit the match and has stood back and watched it burn!
The only way she can be shown for what she truly is is if people stick to the facts, show proof and not take anger out on the wrong people. Nobody should even be mentioning any type of threats to go to her house or approach her in person, we know it’s a joke but it’s giving her just what she needs to take it out of context make her look like a victim.

Chelsea, if you see this I’m so sorry you are going through this, we have all been naive and wanted to believe the best in someone so you aren’t alone, I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that most people don’t believe you have taken part in the trolling, I hope you are okay. x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t think Chelsea has trolled anyone yes I think she was sucked in by someone who know how to manipulate someone I mean her friend Kirsty said that Chelsea bought everything Steph promoted even that god awful tracksuit and now is stuck with it, but I don’t she was aware or partake in trolling Lyndsay or any of the other girls, I think Lyndsay and Chelsea should have had the conversation in private and not played out in the comments I totally get Lyndsay is grieving but she needs to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, Steph will do over someone else’s it speaks volumes that BPerfect haven’t invited her own for tonight’s even and don’t tell me she would go to another event over one she has things out with, her downfall is coming but I agree it will put off people calling her out.

cherry

Jul 7, 2024
UK
IMG_7545.jpeg Sorry if it’s already been posted but the only thing she is smashing is slimming injections! Absolute bampots 🤣 I’m sure she would be posting every day her hitting the gym you absolute wallopers! But she’s been stick in pip mansion in her jammies and on an all inclusive hol, think about it hunssss 😉
That is her on a fake account, the Jane in the name gives it away.

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
IMG_7545.jpeg Sorry if it’s already been posted but the only thing she is smashing is slimming injections! Absolute bampots 🤣 I’m sure she would be posting every day her hitting the gym you absolute wallopers! But she’s been stick in pip mansion in her jammies and on an all inclusive hol, think about it hunssss 😉
All those spelling mistakes in that photo make me think beefy commented it herself 😂