Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Awful isn’t it 😕

My only 2p I’m inputting in and then also bowing out 😂

I can fully understand why Chelsea’s hubby has messaged her if she’s blocked Chelsea already, I agree that not only does something like this affect her it does in fact impact the family and when you’re trying to care for an autistic child - you need to be on your A game always.

I think Lindsay has replied and responded really rudely considering they have just explained it wasn’t Chelsea and that she has no proof.

I fully sympathise with Lindsay’s situation, I know it will be hard and grief can do funny things and make you feel angry, and you just want someone to blame in any situation.

However. She has 0 proof it was Chelsea, if she had any proof then that is fully different and she needs to put it out there now if there is any. If not she really needs to take her posts down accusing her of knowing.

The comments she’s left saying she did know just because they were friends is bizarre.

Like I said earlier, my mate was shagging our other mates husband for months so does that mean I must have knew? Absolutely not!
She’s making her guilty by association, thats pretty wild. She’s also making herself look silly by refusing to back down and anyone supporting her despite no proof Chelsea even knows her then they look as deranged as Stephs huns.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
@notrolly I can't get on Tattle to say "Hi" either. So will you please send my regards to all the wonderful guys and gals over there? <3
And me, been reading it like forever
Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Wtf man ? Lmaoooooo
That Lyndsey needs to keep it shut unless she can actually prove that C has legit trolled her. I don’t think she has. Maybe she is a single mum the man could still be her husband but they have separated. Who knows and who cares. It’s all she has went on about the whole day but at no point has she shown any evidence of said trolling

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
That Lyndsey needs to keep it shut unless she can actually prove that C has legit trolled her. I don’t think she has. Maybe she is a single mum the man could still be her husband but they have separated. Who knows and who cares. It’s all she has went on about the whole day but at no point has she shown any evidence of said trolling
Yep ya need to have proof and be willing to show it if your going to accuse someone of something :) hence why I made sure I had that Logan air post off someone in here so I could then post that xxx

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Why would people troll her about her brother ? Are the family known to Steph ? I know shes a t but why randomly troll someone about their dead brother
Because that's the type of vile thing vavron does all because that Lindsay used to speak up about her and that's why vav is 1 hell of a sick woman . Is there proof that Chelsea was involved? Lindsay accused someone else of stabbing her in the back and it turned out , after she'd viscously verbally attacked them that she's made a mistake and it has absolutely nothing to do with them .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Lyndsey you said she’s a single mum, not her.
She wasn’t caught, you accused.

This woman needs to take a breather.
Her friends need to intervene as she‘s coming across as out of control which makes me think she won’t listen to anyone. I’m now convinced she’s convinced herself she’s seen evidence when she actually hasn’t and that type of irrational behaviour is dangerous. Someone please intervene