Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
Loving that Joanne Robertson kobine replies she's doing well against the Huns 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂. They've all come in full force to defend Vav even though she wouldn't give them the time of day in real life because they're beneath her.
Joanne is fantastic, she's far too intelligent for the huns, also makes really good brownies to order!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
As far as I can gather ...correct me if I'm wrong .. she has no proof it was even Vav never mind fkn Chelsea . Shes wired ... forgive me but she is
We want evidence Lindsey simple as that ! Chelsea's already been through the mill with vile vav and now this . If you don't have the evidence then you are disgraceful that poor lass is going to become ill . Yes she's been stupid but receipts Please Lindsey cmon let's see them ?

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
We want evidence Lindsey simple as that ! Chelsea's already been through the mill with vile vav and now this . If you don't have the evidence then you are disgraceful that poor lass is going to become ill . Yes she's been stupid but receipts Please Lindsey cmon let's see them ?
Although I sympathise with Lindsey, on her bereavement the girl has always come across as a bit of a crack pot. Always mumbling and rambling in her videos....talking nonsense which seems to go nowhere. Also seems to be the only person commenting like she's talking to herself. The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead 😳

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Has Lyndsay stopped trolling Chelsea yet 😉 If she believes Steph is behind any of the trolls perhaps she needs to have a hard look at what she did today. She served up the sort of tik tok drama that excites her, she’ll be reading everything laughing her head off. Well done Lyndsay, you wrongfully accused someone of being a troll who has the tea on the most hated person in the NE may now decide to keep well out of this. You didn’t think that one through did you?

Oh and Steph wipe the smirk off your face, the backlash for Chelsea was short lived. We all saw through it. I hope this is the final straw for her and she spills all the tea.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Why is Steph obsessed with ‘woman’s woman’ ( women’s women ) when she isn’t one herself.

Why go into any place where women are and have to insist on calling this out. It’s a negative. Why can’t you help yourself Steph? Was it a middle finger to b perfect? Cos you think you’re on to better things ? I hope they sack you. Your non success with b perfect is your own doing 😂😂😂

But they give the other girls more than you because they’re not fs.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Why is Steph obsessed with ‘woman’s woman’ ( women’s women ) when she isn’t one herself.

Why go into any place where women are and have to insist on calling this out. It’s a negative. Why can’t you help yourself Steph? Was it a middle finger to b perfect? Cos you think you’re on to better things ? I hope they sack you. Your non success with b perfect is your own doing 😂😂😂

I thought that too! Sounds like she's having a dig at Bperfect 😬

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Sorry but calling someone “IT” What that says to me is the author is illiterate and uneducated but worse than that it’s actually offensive and dehumanising. Deletes the videos rather than admit she got it wrong then puts that up. Credibility shot to pieces
Bet she's the only one to comment on it too. I think she's had too many disco biccies.. making her paranoid. She's a f-ucking space cadet.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

And what’s with the put on voice? She doesn’t know London is literally filled with homes like this to rent out for events and it wasn't actually a business meeting huh. Also looking for husband No.3 in an airport ain’t husbanding

Attachments

• IMG_4287.jpeg
    IMG_4287.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 51