Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Here is the messages. This was done off my own back because am sick fed up of my wifes name getting dragged into s. Never said anything wrong and if her page was to raise awareness for her brother why even mention the fall out between them its a completely separate issue to what she has mentioned. Steph claims to have lots of friends so could either one of that other fuds that have helped her. Considering we are not even from Aberdeen dont even know who this woman is or even heard of her tragic news about her brother.

You can all come for me but that lyndsay is out of order. I've seen this with her before rant rant rant.

What happened to her brother awful, but cause your pals with someone you was a troll aswell. Wise up. Wow!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Has Lyndsay stopped trolling Chelsea yet šŸ˜‰ If she believes Steph is behind any of the trolls perhaps she needs to have a hard look at what she did today. She served up the sort of tik tok drama that excites her, sheā€™ll be reading everything laughing her head off. Well done Lyndsay, you wrongfully accused someone of being a troll who has the tea on the most hated person in the NE may now decide to keep well out of this. You didnā€™t think that one through did you?

Oh and Steph wipe the smirk off your face, the backlash for Chelsea was short lived. We all saw through it. I hope this is the final straw for her and she spills all the tea.
Exactly this and as for that Lols lass she's another one id not trust

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
And whatā€™s with the put on voice? She doesnā€™t know London is literally filled with homes like this to rent out for events and it wasn't actually a business meeting huh. Also looking for husband No.3 in an airport ainā€™t husbanding
She thinks all men are options for her. Embarrassing.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Although I sympathise with Lindsey, on her bereavement the girl has always come across as a bit of a crack pot. Always mumbling and rambling in her videos....talking nonsense which seems to go nowhere. Also seems to be the only person commenting like she's talking to herself. The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead šŸ˜³
You got your wine ready the night Pam hen? Xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My opinion is they are all as bad as each other.

Chelsea was up Vavs arse sniffing all the cow s, buying the make up & tracksuits as someone said on here. Gaining followers & views every time she used her name.

Vav used Chelsea to do her dirty work.

30+ year old women hating on each other on social media all for everyone to b about on here & get views

We all know what Vav has done but Chelsea isnā€™t innocent in the slightest. Vavs slagged for having no pals but does Chelsea? Pals who arenā€™t made from TikTok ones who know her properly?

They both use their kids for likes & followers. Every time Vav posts a video Chelsea has a similar one not long after. Itā€™s boring.

Everyone needs to do their research as Chelseaā€™s family seem just as crazy as vavs
So what if she bought her stuff and gained some followers. If you knew Steph personally you would know how she operates by pulling people in. Itā€™s why she has no friends, they all leave her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø You have evidence Chelsea did any of Stephs dirty work, same as saying her family are crazy? Looks like assumptions rather than facts

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Sorry but calling someone ā€œITā€ What that says to me is the author is illiterate and uneducated but worse than that itā€™s actually offensive and dehumanising. Deletes the videos rather than admit she got it wrong then puts that up. Credibility shot to pieces
Absolutely not good enough Lindsey hope your going to be setting the record straight hardly surprising no one comes forward about vav .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You can all come for me but that lyndsay is out of order. I've seen this with her before rant rant rant.

What happened to her brother awful, but cause your pals with someone you was a troll aswell. Wise up. Wow!
Naa weā€™ve all came to the same conclusion. She was totally out of order, there is no free pass for screwing up. Own it

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
My opinion is they are all as bad as each other.

Chelsea was up Vavs arse sniffing all the cow s, buying the make up & tracksuits as someone said on here. Gaining followers & views every time she used her name.

Vav used Chelsea to do her dirty work.

30+ year old women hating on each other on social media all for everyone to b about on here & get views

We all know what Vav has done but Chelsea isnā€™t innocent in the slightest. Vavs slagged for having no pals but does Chelsea? Pals who arenā€™t made from TikTok ones who know her properly?

They both use their kids for likes & followers. Every time Vav posts a video Chelsea has a similar one not long after. Itā€™s boring.

Everyone needs to do their research as Chelseaā€™s family seem just as crazy as vavs
Yes Chelsea got sucked into Stephs crazy world. She bought her products in support of what she thot was a growing friendship and was also sold a fantasy of the amount money she could earn on the side via this app. Steph can down play the friendship how much she wants but i know the truth.

Chelsea has never claimed to have a mass following of friends and only shows the quiet life she actually does live outwith tik tok. So yes the majority of the people she does speak to is through tik tok but is it that not the point nowadays and why its called ā€œsocial mediaā€

Atleast i have came on here and openly stated who i am. Unlike you acting like your all high and mighty with your opinions.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Her friends need to intervene as sheā€˜s coming across as out of control which makes me think she wonā€™t listen to anyone. Iā€™m now convinced sheā€™s convinced herself sheā€™s seen evidence when she actually hasnā€™t and that type of irrational behaviour is dangerous. Someone please intervene
The half assed hippie might intervene there friends aren't they ? Where is she ? Another 1 creating se then hiding in the sidelines watching.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Yes Chelsea got sucked into Stephs crazy world. She bought her products in support of what she thot was a growing friendship and was also sold a fantasy of the amount money she could earn on the side via this app. Steph can down play the friendship how much she wants but i know the truth.

Chelsea has never claimed to have a mass following of friends and only shows the quiet life she actually does live outwith tik tok. So yes the majority of the people she does speak to is through tik tok but is it that not the point nowadays and why its called ā€œsocial mediaā€

Atleast i have came on here and openly stated who i am. Unlike you acting like your all high and mighty with your opinions.
Well said! I like Chelsea she's a nice girl and was being a supportive friend. Vav is a narcissist and unfortunately Chelsea was used and tossed away like a piece of rubbish it's what they do and they don't care they only love and care about themselves not even their own kids! I hope Chelsea is ok and has a lot of support around her ā¤ļø

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sorry when I say dirty work I meant check up on these pages

What 30something olds mum makes a TikTok over high school drama? My mum would tell me to grow the do up & sort it like adults
We know why she asked her to do it, pure malice. Chelsea thought she was helping out a friend who was concerned about their ā€œsafetyā€ I donā€™t see anything wrong with that. I ask people all the time to show me posts on Twitter/X who have me blocked. Iā€™m more active over there. I donā€™t go making sock accounts. 1. I donā€™t need to as Iā€™m not a troll. 2. If I need to respond to something I want that person to know itā€™s coming from me 3. Thatā€™s why I am blocked by some people