Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
No one is being high & mighty.

I am allowed my opinions just like everyone else is on here

Making money off their kids. You just said there about the fantasy of making money off the app. TikTok shouldn’t allow adults to make money off their kids. Yes it’s amazing for people to share their journey but making money from it isnt for me.
100% you are entitled to your opinion and not saying you are not. Just trying to state some facts that have led to the recent dramas/fall outs.

We dont have kids to make money but if opportunity knocks and you are sold a fantasy then you will do what you can to provide for that kids if you cant get out to work because of the care your child needs.

Just to clear up aswell Chelsea made next to no money from that app and pretty much spent it supporting Steph. Yes there was lots of freebies etc. but you cant pin this on the people makeing the money its that bloody app that is the problem.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Your wristband has been called, time to get your s & go, hunny 💋
Are you admin ?
I have no idea if they are friends. HAHM doesnt create se, she responds to the se Steph creates that involved her. Big difference
Please don't get me wrong what she did to HAHM is absolutely shocking and evil and there is no excuse for it but it's fact that she's been goading vav for sometime even to the extent she was trying to whip up drama in the run up to that concert making out all her friends were going etc trying to kid folk on there was going to be some sort of confrontation when that was never going to happen . Inciting group hate on her page ( which in itself is weird when it's a page she claims is for giving breast feeding advice , autism etc. ). Bullying is bullying hopefully what happened to her is a lesson to herself and other folk about sharing your personal stuff on social media she gave vav the tools to do what she did . And just to clarify I'm not defending vav in any shape or form .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I agree with you. The app is the problem

You must agree the running to the app to share your drama isn’t a good thing?

I also agree with you defending your wife & this is why I’m saying they are both as bad as each other airing it all for everyone to see.

As you agree the app is horrible & toxic so they both know they will face backlash from it as they both have people who support them
What would you do if someone had already used the app to imply there was a drama in an attempt to make you look bad while calling themselves a master where weak people will out themselves? Sit back, do nothing and be gaslit? Sounds to me like you have skin in the game 🤔

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
I agree with you. The app is the problem

You must agree the running to the app to share your drama isn’t a good thing?

I also agree with you defending your wife & this is why I’m saying they are both as bad as each other airing it all for everyone to see.

As you agree the app is horrible & toxic so they both know they will face backlash from it as they both have people who support them
Yes whilst i dont agree with sharing the drama on the app Chelsea felt the need to make the video and as a husband you support a wife no matter what. Realistically the world we live in now its the qucikest way for most people to see it and try to clear her name. As mentioned before aswell she reassured Steph privately she has never been involved in any trolling campaigns against her and this still wasnt enough.

She knows it would have been easier not to say anything but shes worked hard on building up her platform or whatever the terminology is, so she was entitled to make a video.

Av stated many times in conversations with my wife that you are basically selling your sole to the devil with that app because no matter the s Steph received she carried on with the app regardless the impact on her mental health but thats what she has decided is going to make her money and again repeating myself is what Chelsea was trying to support with.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Are you admin ?

Please don't get me wrong what she did to HAHM is absolutely shocking and evil and there is no excuse for it but it's fact that she's been goading vav for sometime even to the extent she was trying to whip up drama in the run up to that concert making out all her friends were going etc trying to kid folk on there was going to be some sort of confrontation when that was never going to happen . Inciting group hate on her page ( which in itself is weird when it's a page she claims is for giving breast feeding advice , autism etc. ). Bullying is bullying hopefully what happened to her is a lesson to herself and other folk about sharing your personal stuff on social media she gave vav the tools to do what she did . And just to clarify I'm not defending vav in any shape or form .
Inciting group hate? Have a word with yourself. I’ll say the same as I said to the other “newbie” sounds to me like you have skin in the game. Go read the name at the top of the page, if you have an issue with HAHM make your own page see how much traction it gets

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Are the women she meets at these events all there? They all seem to state she's an amazing woman, but why don't they question why she has to travel to Glasgow to meet a friend (old neighbour). Why not question why she has no friends in her home town if she is such a lovely woman? Just stop and really think about it and realise not everyone can be wrong.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Are the women she meets at these events all there? They all seem to state she's an amazing woman, but why don't they question why she has to travel to Glasgow to meet a friend (old neighbour). Why not question why she has no friends in her home town if she is such a lovely woman? Just stop and really think about it and realise not everyone can be wrong.
its all TikTok talk. They have to say these things which is why I could never be like them. Nobody could ever persuade me to say something that is in conflict with my senses. If the emperor has no clothes on I’m not going to say wow, he has a fantastic tailor.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Inciting group hate? Have a word with yourself. I’ll say the same as I said to the other “newbie” sounds to me like you have skin in the game. Go read the name at the top of the page, if you have an issue with HAHM make your own page see how much traction it gets
Being a ' newbie'. Doesn't invalidate my opinion. I have no issue with her my point merely being she hasn't helped herself .

May 24, 2024
The World
100% you are entitled to your opinion and not saying you are not. Just trying to state some facts that have led to the recent dramas/fall outs.

We dont have kids to make money but if opportunity knocks and you are sold a fantasy then you will do what you can to provide for that kids if you cant get out to work because of the care your child needs.

Just to clear up aswell Chelsea made next to no money from that app and pretty much spent it supporting Steph. Yes there was lots of freebies etc. but you cant pin this on the people makeing the money its that bloody app that is the problem.
Fair play to you and how you’re conducting yourself. You’ve got it from all angles and I can’t fault any of your responses.

Steph has probably bumped her gums about what can come from the app exploiting her son, and to be honest my instinct is she’s done this to say ‘see, Chelsea does what you all crucify me for’ although she wouldn’t say crucify cause she’s dum dum.
I truly believe it was to take the heat off her and she would have ‘advised’ Chelsea to benefit her, and probably planned to exploit your child too.

I like the way Chelsea does her content. More day in the lives with snippets of your children.
Steph couldn’t lace Chelsea’s boots when it comes to ASN, she knows this, so she needs Chelsea down on her level. Thankfully she exposed herself well enough.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Naa we’ve all came to the same conclusion. She was totally out of order, there is no free pass for screwing up. Own it

That post she put up IT😡😡😡 sorry aye what's happened is awful does not excuse you to be a grade a cow. That videos today about Chelsea was uncalled for. Now she's deleted him.

She needs to go and give her head a wobble. t

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes whilst i dont agree with sharing the drama on the app Chelsea felt the need to make the video and as a husband you support a wife no matter what. Realistically the world we live in now its the qucikest way for most people to see it and try to clear her name. As mentioned before aswell she reassured Steph privately she has never been involved in any trolling campaigns against her and this still wasnt enough.

She knows it would have been easier not to say anything but shes worked hard on building up her platform or whatever the terminology is, so she was entitled to make a video.

Av stated many times in conversations with my wife that you are basically selling your sole to the devil with that app because no matter the s Steph received she carried on with the app regardless the impact on her mental health but thats what she has decided is going to make her money and again repeating myself is what Chelsea was trying to support with.
Steph outright told Chelsea she thought Chelsea was trolling her? Thats why Pictionary came out??
After saying they were friends enough days before for a house visit, and to call Chelsea for a favour on holiday?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I know vav on a personal level, and she is a grade A t. She reeled Chelsea in and was only good when vav wanted her.

One of my best friends was vav maid of honour when she was marrying Cammy. She told her to do off a week before the wedding that's the type of person she is.

I feel for your wife, because I truly believe she thought she had a friend in Steph but again no all for vav gain. Chelsea is a much better mum, woman, wife, friend than vav will ever ever be.

As for that one saying Chelsea was trolling her with Steph, eh aye ok. Steph ain't that fing stupid she would do that with someone much closer to him. Ie nana mink or mad Pam.

Anyway that's my 2 pence on it, and if Chelsea has any recipets tell her to put it out and boom shut that arse hole down.

Happy weekend ❤️