Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Being a ' newbie'. Doesn't invalidate my opinion. I have no issue with her my point merely being she hasn't helped herself .
Nobody invalidated your opinion. I pointed out a fact. 2 new accounts appear tonight on a narcissistic Tik Tokkers thread and both make digs at 2 people who have been victims of the toxicity from said narcissist. Just saying 😘

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Nobody invalidated your opinion. I pointed out a fact. 2 new accounts appear tonight on a narcissistic Tik Tokkers thread and both make digs at 2 people who have been victims of the toxicity from said narcissist. Just saying 😘
Ignore button ‘hit’ enjoy speaking to yourself Beefy/Pam minkwatcher? More like bunchofminks.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And a certain someone been sitting in an airport with time on their hands tonight. Funny that isn’t it 🤭😉💋

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
Steph outright told Chelsea she thought Chelsea was trolling her? Thats why Pictionary came out??
After saying they were friends enough days before for a house visit, and to call Chelsea for a favour on holiday?
Dont want to look stupid or get things muddled because it all happened in short space of time but basically the Pictionary video happend which caused everyone to make comment that they thot it was Chelsea and Steph was liking all the comments etc. which was implying that these people were correct. So this is when a private chat between Chelsea & Steph happend to which caused Chelsea to remind her of the products etc. she has bought from her in the attempts to show a friend support so why in earth would she then proceed to troll her. Steph said she didnt think Chelsea was a troll but steph then still danced around with the white board and cryptic instagram posts.

So apologies if it sounds like am contradicting myself but the base facts are there and there is no lies.

May 24, 2024
The World
Dont want to look stupid or get things muddled because it all happened in short space of time but basically the Pictionary video happend which caused everyone to make comment that they thot it was Chelsea and Steph was liking all the comments etc. which was implying that these people were correct. So this is when a private chat between Chelsea & Steph happend to which caused Chelsea to remind her of the products etc. she has bought from her in the attempts to show a friend support so why in earth would she then proceed to troll her. Steph said she didnt think Chelsea was a troll but steph then still danced around with the white board and cryptic instagram posts.

So apologies if it sounds like am contradicting myself but the base facts are there and there is no lies.
Appreciate the timeline, classic Steph. Breadcrumb, like comments and let the huns do the rest. But of course, they are not manipulated!

I know it was pricey but I hope Chelsea is using the tracksuit as a duster ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Folk thought the whiteboard was about Danielle the hairdresser at first, Chelsea was speculated but only confirmed after her first video about it. Don’t worry about it, this is Steph in action, she’ll do anything to paint herself as Mother Theresa. She actually believes she’s on this earth to be adored, I bet she says that to every mirror she looks into

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Appreciate the timeline, classic Steph. Breadcrumb, like comments and let the huns do the rest. But of course, they are not manipulated!

I know it was pricey but I hope Chelsea is using the tracksuit as a duster ❤️
She could use it as overalls for painting or anything messy or she could put something on the back with iron on foam. A message “I’m a Beefy survivor”

May 24, 2024
The World
Folk thought the whiteboard was about Danielle the hairdresser at first, Chelsea was speculated but only confirmed after her first video about it. Don’t worry about it, this is Steph in actio, she’ll do anything to paint herself as Mother Theresa. She actually believes she’s on this earth to be adored, I bet she says that to every mirror she looks into
Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest t of all?
Why, you are my dear. #SureJan

The Brady Bunch Beauty GIF

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to tell her huns all day ! They cannot acknowledge that Steph started this with her whiteboard and liking comment's about Chelsea . To know that she carried on doing this after her & Chelsea spoke just shows her up to be the bully that she is ! So when Chelsea pulled Vav on the page , vav is making out she drove her here because she thought she was trolling her ?? She’s scum . Why would you do that ? She’s touching 40 ffs , if she had a problem. Why not just air it with Chelsea . Sorry but I would have done the same as Chelsea . Not a chance would I sit back and get hate over something I’ve not done . We aren’t here to be high and mighty , we are here because we can’t stand Vav . Every one of us would say it to her face but we would just get blocked , hence why we vent on here . Chelsea is another one of her many victims …good on her for speaking up , I really do admire her . I can’t get my head around how someone can be so vile and it’s allowed and people just can’t see it .

May 30, 2024
UK
Fair play to you and how you’re conducting yourself. You’ve got it from all angles and I can’t fault any of your responses.

Steph has probably bumped her gums about what can come from the app exploiting her son, and to be honest my instinct is she’s done this to say ‘see, Chelsea does what you all crucify me for’ although she wouldn’t say crucify cause she’s dum dum.
I truly believe it was to take the heat off her and she would have ‘advised’ Chelsea to benefit her, and probably planned to exploit your child too.

I like the way Chelsea does her content. More day in the lives with snippets of your children.
Steph couldn’t lace Chelsea’s boots when it comes to ASN, she knows this, so she needs Chelsea down on her level. Thankfully she exposed herself well enough.
I agree, Chelsea’s husband has had a hard time off some of us and he has replied respectfully and calmly when I would have told people (me included) to do off. We are all here to see the downfall of Vav and if there is any chance somebody has some definitive proof of her wrong doings then we are all eager to hear it. I go for the jugular and if someone treated me like Vav has Chelsea and everyone else she has done over then I would be shouting it from the rooftops so I find it difficult to understand that others can’t for whatever reason. I still do think it would have been better to either say nothing or reveal all as that would have avoided the speculation and accusations that have lasted all day.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Nobody invalidated your opinion. I pointed out a fact. 2 new accounts appear tonight on a narcissistic Tik Tokkers thread and both make digs at 2 people who have been victims of the toxicity from said narcissist. Just saying

You go away and take your head for a wobble we da want you bye
WE do not want you ? Is that you talking on behalf of hundreds of other people?? Maybe let people make up their own minds Calm down please I'm only commenting on a forum