Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
Appreciate the timeline, classic Steph. Breadcrumb, like comments and let the huns do the rest. But of course, they are not manipulated!

I know it was pricey but I hope Chelsea is using the tracksuit as a duster ❤️
I’m surprised Vav hasn’t sent one of her MEEDJUM fat suits to Aimee. She is in desperate need of some elasticated waists

May 24, 2024
The World
I agree, Chelsea’s husband has had a hard time off some of us and he has replied respectfully and calmly when I would have told people (me included) to do off. We are all here to see the downfall of Vav and if there is any chance somebody has some definitive proof of her wrong doings then we are all eager to hear it. I go for the jugular and if someone treated me like Vav has Chelsea and everyone else she has done over then I would be shouting it from the rooftops so I find it difficult to understand that others can’t for whatever reason. I still do think it would have been better to either say nothing or reveal all as that would have avoided the speculation and accusations that have lasted all day.
Agree with all of this, if it were me I’d be at your door. I’ve got no bark, I’m all bite. Everything is without warning. I’ve said for months on here, how has she gotten this far without a clout (the hitting type not chasing type).
But this is why she continues, because she’s never pulled to court for her actions. She’s never made to answer them, but I truly believe top of Vavs list when ‘plotting’ a friendship, is gather dirt. Then from there she can be and do whatever she wants. She’s got you in her pocket for end of time.

I was saying to one of my friends today, I consider Vav thick as do, literal mince heed. But manipulating and gaslighting she’s fing smart!!
Business head not, abusive mastermind, yes.

May 24, 2024
The World
walt disney evil laugh GIF

The real reflection.
Snakes Medusa GIF by PBS Digital Studios

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Agree with all of this, if it were me I’d be at your door. I’ve got no bark, I’m all bite. Everything is without warning. I’ve said for months on here, how has she gotten this far without a clout (the hitting type not chasing type).
But this is why she continues, because she’s never pulled to court for her actions. She’s never made to answer them, but I truly believe top of Vavs list when ‘plotting’ a friendship, is gather dirt. Then from there she can be and do whatever she wants. She’s got you in her pocket for end of time.

I was saying to one of my friends today, I consider Vav thick as do, literal mince heed. But manipulating and gaslighting she’s fing smart!!
Couldn’t agree more! She is a scary individual being smart at emotional abuse and coercion and one everyone really needs to avoid as she damages everyone she crosses paths with eventually.

partfinks

May 19, 2024
adotlsnd

The aberdonians must be forgiving folk- I'm from a wee town where everyone knows everyone 😳 if I did half the s vav did, forget piddling in an ice bath, I’d have had a brick through my window and sh@t through my letterbox. The cammy stuff alone is just evil to the core. Never mind she just continues to rinse people for her own gain.

May 30, 2024
UK
More like the ones who have money that you’d whip off them🤣
“Independent” my arse, she’s forever chasing cock and petrs money
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s sat in the airport looking for an old bloke in a wheelchair attached to an oxygen tank coming off a first class long haul flight from his holiday home in the Maldives #BlackWidowStrikesAgain

May 24, 2024
The World
The aberdonians must be forgiving folk- I'm from a wee town where everyone knows everyone 😳 if I did half the s vav did, forget piddling in an ice bath, I’d have had a brick through my window and sh@t through my letterbox. The cammy stuff alone is just evil to the core. Never mind she just continues to rinse people for her own gain.
s through the letter box 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She prob has had s through the letterbox but won’t admit it 😎 We Aberdonians have her sussed that’s why she had to marry basically a stranger 2nd time around, has no friends and not only cant live in the city but can’t have neighbours in case they know of her. She’s going to struggle with finding another rental with the same criteria if the landlord wants to sell or she can’t afford it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Agree with all this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 da worry tho babes when I do see her you will know 😛😛😛

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She prob has had s through the letterbox but won’t admit it 😎 We Aberdonians have her sussed that’s why she had to marry basically a stranger 2nd time around, has no friends and not only cant live in the city but can’t have neighbours in case they know of her. She’s going to struggle with finding another rental with the same criteria if the landlord wants to sell or she can’t afford it
Your forgetting the neighbours she speaks to every morning 😂😂