Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
After watching the videos from the event yesterday I can’t help but wonder why Steph isn’t embarrassed. It’s like taking a child with you somewhere where they’re the loudest in the room, pulling the stupidest facial expressions, away up the stairs and exploring things they shouldn’t be in someone’s home.

It’s just disrespectful and embarrassing. It’s certainly not demure since it’s the word of the week.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m not saying she is or isn’t. I don’t know them personally only what everyone else has said on these pages which could be true or not & that goes for them both. I’ve read comments about Chelsea which put her in a horrible light but again could be false.
What a strange way to say absolutely do all at all 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Both have them have admitted to having friendship & both felt strongly enough about the fall out to post it for everyone to see so they both must have something on each other. Chelsea’s mum threatened to post what she knows but the videos are conviently deleted.

Credits to Chelsea’s husband he’s the only one who has dealt with it in a nice & respectful manor.
are you Vav? And its manner.. not manor

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m not saying she is or isn’t. I don’t know them personally only what everyone else has said on these pages which could be true or not & that goes for them both. I’ve read comments about Chelsea which put her in a horrible light but again could be false.
I’m no talking about Chelsea , I don’t know her or anything that would make me unlike her.

Steph on the other hand, has done things just in the last month that shows she’s a horrible, evil, calculated cow. Never mind cheating on her dying husband with his best friend, stealing charity money, exploiting her child etc. Don’t see why you’d come over here if you don’t dislike her? Why bother

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Credit to you. Unlike a lot of people on here & that app you have your head on & speak sense. Good on you supporting your wife even though you don’t agree with it.

However they do need to both grow up & stop making the drama. No one knew that first video was about Chelsea until she made the video.

I’m not saying Chelsea is a horrible person or even Steph. I’m sure some people have horror stories to tell about them both just like everyone would have the same. No one is a saint & everyone has skeletons in their closest. But if you post a ranting video like that you need to understand you’re going to get the good with the bad & if Chelsea is struggling with her metal health (I can’t remember if it was here or tattle I read it) then why is she on the app? Shouldn’t she be better away from it all & focusing on you & her kids? Just my opinion doesn’t mean it’s right. If she wants to continue on the app then I don’t mean this horribly but she needs to get a thicker skin.

Steph is not a horrible person you for real?? So all the things she has done and you can say she ain't a horrible person?! I agree we all have a past, made mistakes and we learn vav can't say that.

Vav gaslights and blames everyone else. As for Chelsea she really thought she had a friend in vav and shock vav just used and abused that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Credit to you. Unlike a lot of people on here & that app you have your head on & speak sense. Good on you supporting your wife even though you don’t agree with it.

However they do need to both grow up & stop making the drama. No one knew that first video was about Chelsea until she made the video.

I’m not saying Chelsea is a horrible person or even Steph. I’m sure some people have horror stories to tell about them both just like everyone would have the same. No one is a saint & everyone has skeletons in their closest. But if you post a ranting video like that you need to understand you’re going to get the good with the bad & if Chelsea is struggling with her metal health (I can’t remember if it was here or tattle I read it) then why is she on the app? Shouldn’t she be better away from it all & focusing on you & her kids? Just my opinion doesn’t mean it’s right. If she wants to continue on the app then I don’t mean this horribly but she needs to get a thicker skin.

Credit to you you have your head screwed on unlike some on here or the app!!

Honestly you are the one needs your head screwed on. Just joined and going in all guns blazing, you need thicker skin, grow up move on yada yada yada.

Why don't you move on out of here

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
I for one want to apologize about the things I wrote yesterday about Chelsea, she clearly was taken in by Steph and Lyndsey was bang out of order for implying she had proof etc!!!
Some comments about Chelsea copying Vavs content do up Vav doesn’t own TikTok and half her following was bought, vav has no clout, it’s a fing social media app she’s a nobody in the real world with no friends, hated in the deen, and the comment about does Chelsea have friends WTAF what is that got to do with anything!! HAHM called out the BS and rightly so and I’m here for it!! She’s not a faceless account and knows her personally as is Chelsea so get together and take that evil f down and wipe that smile from her face

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well , here we go . Latest vid ! Aye blame it on " trolls " The " don't come for my children " Try another one , you are your own enemy . You'll never be accountable for your behaviour , Myra ! It's all coming out now . She's had her knuckles wrapped over M but it's everyone else's fault . A phonecall ? Aye because they've got you on speed dial ! They'd come to your door . A Narc's typical response , everyone else is crazy .

Last edited: