Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Awww steFANNY ur morning post no u wasn't upset and having a panick attack ,u are fame hungry n u went to that event not cause u were pushed because tik tok n these events mean more to u than ur children. Ffs stop putting ur child online n using child for content then ppl wouldn't come for ur parenting skills, she boils my blood honest to God . She is 1 dangerous women knows exactly how to manipulate n steer ppl into her corner , she's devious , vindictive n a right down horrible person. U are getting the karma u put out . Any normal parent would take time out put her children first not her . Max n lily deserve better unfortunately 😔 another sob story to reel the gullible into her narrative n feel sorry for the poor single mum that does no wrong for not a group of women there's loads who hate u vav n real ppl who u have hurt , not trolls like u say . U honestly need taking off this app ur vile 😤

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Sorry guys I was away preparing my Selena Gomez speech 🤣.
anyone supporting me will not tear woman down . I repeat I shall not support woman tearing down woman. I will not stand for woman going over to said woman's page and inciting hate. We are woman who lift each other and are so positive (hiv) positive..and I will not stand for hate, even if u do not like what they did or said about me ...we do not do that on my page 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok Vavina Gomez. Ha ha when vav did that speech I thought I've heard that before n yip it came straight out of Selena Gomez's mouth when her n Hailey beaver had more beef than beefy ...please someone find her ticktock n upload it's that exact ...it's twinning ..scary cow

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Police phoned her with the allegations and she was that shook and upset that she still fed off to London 😂, never been in a situation where police and social services have been worried for my children’s safety, but surely if allegations had been made police and social services would be at her door
Would the Police phone though 🤔 I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong but would they not just come see you in person if the allegations are that serious it's not adding up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
So what is it stay silent or not Vav?!

Talk about a word salad 🥗 🤯

No longer sharing M online, about bloody time!

And omg how that woman can make herself the hero in every situation is astounding!
She won't stick to not putting max online . I can 100 per cent tell u she's not came up with tht herself if social services are involved, they would have told her not to have him on the Internet , especially if their doing an investigation vav would never stop putting him online with her own accord . I pray n hope he is now safeguarded n won't be used 🙏 but I highly doubt it with her as his mum. Numbers will drop n she will roll him bk out .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Would the Police phone though 🤔 I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong but would they not just come see you in person if the allegations are that serious it's not adding up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mare twists n turns than a Martina Cole book 🤣🤣🤣. They only fone if ur a grass ..vav hotline 🤣🤣they must be oh it's that plonker on the line

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
And people believe the stuff she says. Surely the police wouldn't be disclosing serious allegations over a phone call? If it was that serious she'd be getting more than a phone call. That distraught she went to an SPF event and then was posting about activating her tinder.
If you have to keep saying you're a fantastic mother, you are not.
She is obsessed with social media and getting validation off complete strangers and it's an illness. She has nothing off the app.
I hope that little boy IS kept offline.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Police phoned her with the allegations and she was that shook and upset that she still fed off to London 😂, never been in a situation where police and social services have been worried for my children’s safety, but surely if allegations had been made police and social services would be at her door
I work in social work & yeah, they would have turned up unannounced to your door. If they do not get through, they will contact you and arrange a meeting. She was so upset, she buggered off to London. I am not sure how the Police work, but there would have been a Police Concern Report sent to the local social work office and then the duty social worker would have picked it up, if she is known to SW then the worker would get in contact.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
And people believe the stuff she says. Surely the police wouldn't be disclosing serious allegations over a phone call? If it was that serious she'd be getting more than a phonecall. That distraught she went to an SPF event and then was posting about activating her tinder.
If you have to keep saying your a fantastic mother, you are not.
She is obsessed with social media and getting validation off complete strangers and it's an illness. She has nothing off the app.
I hope that little boy IS kept offline.
I don’t think they would, they would go in and investigate it face to face.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I work in social work & yeah, they would have turned up unannounced to your door. If they do not get through, they will contact you and arrange a meeting. She was so upset, she buggered off to London. I am not sure how the Police work, but there would have been a Police Concern Report sent to the local social work office and then the duty social worker would have picked it up, if she is known to SW then the worker would get in contact.
I second this, I work in child protection and can confirm if they do not answer door police can leave a calling card or get a contact number from us

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They are disgusting things. I just don’t understand why there has never been more “proof” of the things she’s doing instead of she said he said kind of things.

Ok so will go and get L birth certificate to show the wrong dad is on it!

Will go get C best pal who she was sleeping with?

Will go and ask Greg to to pop over and say she called his work and accused him of sa to L. In which he told C friend about it?

Go and get the young girl who commented on the sun article that she was her step mum and ruined her hair stripped it off the colour.

Go and get C family and ask them to speak out?

Can go on and on but I'm not. I am away to put you on ignore now. Goodbye

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
3 stages of ozempbitch face with Vavon Osbourne
Happy Birthday GIF by Adult Swim
Snl Stabbing GIF by Saturday Night Live
Sydney Sweeney Run GIF by Saturday Night Live

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I second this, I work in child protection and can confirm if they do not answer door police can leave a calling card or get a contact number from us

Well that's two of you said you work in the department and see her wrong doings . Yet , these minions , nor her see there is a problem ?! It blow's my mind , I've said it before , I'm not mother of the year award , but THINK , in nappies , crying online , swinging him about like a chimpanzee ( with CP , no thought of his joints ) I've seen a vid of her bouncing him about in a papoose new born no neck support . The amount of video saves with these predators online , driving with without due care and attention making TT's , no seat belt etc . The list goes on ... Absolute fkn banger .

Last edited: