Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I for one want to apologize about the things I wrote yesterday about Chelsea, she clearly was taken in by Steph and Lyndsey was bang out of order for implying she had proof etc!!!
Some comments about Chelsea copying Vavs content do up Vav doesn’t own TikTok and half her following was bought, vav has no clout, it’s a fing social media app she’s a nobody in the real world with no friends, hated in the deen, and the comment about does Chelsea have friends WTAF what is that got to do with anything!! HAHM called out the BS and rightly so and I’m here for it!! She’s not a faceless account and knows her personally as is Chelsea so get together and take that evil f down and wipe that smile from her face
Least you can accept accountability and own it🩷

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Would the Police phone though 🤔 I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong but would they not just come see you in person if the allegations are that serious it's not adding up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just another lie for attention probably been accused of abuse towards your child and your sat an an airport thinking about reactivating your tinder well if that doesn't say it all do knows what does . Don't worry vav the hate you've created for Chelsea will soon blow over and all you've achieved is accumulating dozens if not hundreds of new haters .

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I for one want to apologize about the things I wrote yesterday about Chelsea, she clearly was taken in by Steph and Lyndsey was bang out of order for implying she had proof etc!!!
Some comments about Chelsea copying Vavs content do up Vav doesn’t own TikTok and half her following was bought, vav has no clout, it’s a fing social media app she’s a nobody in the real world with no friends, hated in the deen, and the comment about does Chelsea have friends WTAF what is that got to do with anything!! HAHM called out the BS and rightly so and I’m here for it!! She’s not a faceless account and knows her personally as is Chelsea so get together and take that evil f down and wipe that smile from her face
Respect you for that 👍🏻 I apologise also for saying Chelsea's hubby shouldn't be messaging but he was only defending his family and the messages were not bad like Lyndsey was making out in fact she was being very aggressive back I feel for her but that was wrong

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn't use a product long enough to give a honest review , packaging is phenomenal, it goes in the fing bin once opened 🤣. She is just a sales girl talking se for a few quid and delusional boy band wanna be and her huns think she's made it .. 🙄 her sales are shocking her, show case is cheap tatt & she exploits her son ... winning at life there 🤣🤣
yer maw sells Avon 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Also another spin on it - someone contacted petr who has threatened her with a Solicitor and told her to keep max off TikTok or he’ll go for full custody 😉

And she’s using this narrative to keep him
Off instead of the truth
We’ll Steph that’s a lie because I messaged him before about you with M and he replied to me, so your lying 💋the proof is on here somewhere, can’t find it

Attachments

• IMG_2010.png
    IMG_2010.png
    523 KB · Views: 90
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So she’s seen how many people are telling her to keep her kids off SM and rather than look like she’s bowing down to that , she decides to concoct this se again directing hate elsewhere and sending her huns into a frenzy . She knows exactly what’s going to happen before she does it . Why not stay quiet until it’s over with …if she’s such an amazing mother then she’s nothing to worry about

Apr 26, 2024
uk
This won’t age well because max will be posted next week for content in his school unifr
Again
It's always

"You wait"
"I'll tell you when its resolved"
"I'll tell you next week"
"Can't discuss right now"
"You'll never believe"
"Someone has a surprise coming next week"
"I won't stay silent"

Absolute lies as always 🤔🤔