Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She's actually on threatening saying " there will be repercussions " . For what ?! The fact she's been rightly called out for her online behaviour with her child or whatever it's about but she ain't telling anyone is she ?! She's conjuring up something , be some wee clap back about Chelsea / HAHM , whilst she's bored in PIP mansion .

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s a forum!!
More to the point why the do are you here??
But here you are you made you’re wee account to comment why don’t you deactivate and piss off if you don’t like it!!!
Just hit ignore on this idiot!! Sounds live vav herself babe the police wouldn’t phone you regarding those types of claims you fface! But glad there been taking seriously 😘😘

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my.. couldn’t even get through that whole video. Got to the point she says she doesn’t address things, as she addresses something and had to turn her off. She’s a fing sap. All about her.. how she managed to get on a plane to go to an event is beyond her.. you deserve a medal vav. You don’t safe guard your child at all. You don’t stay silent either. You can’t help yourself but to pipe up. You pipe up cus you love the attention and the drama. You’re an embarrassment. You use your son for attention and views. Acting like you don’t chose to be on TikTok.. you never talk about your husband who passed away. So that would be one thing you don’t address. You wouldn’t even know you were ever married to him. You’re one of the most despicable human beings. Stop playing the victim and the woe is me s. Your son should not be on TikTok at all.. yet you show him at bath time, naked, crying and sleeping. All vulnerable moments that dont need to be shown, yet you show them. You’re a fing disgrace. And repercussions? For what? Calling you out on your sty parenting and fing disgusting behaviour? do off ya stupid selfish t

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is RILED up🤣 now after showing all Ms breakdowns, crying, showing him in his nappy, showing him naked, showing him in very vulnerable states .. NOW “she” decides to stop showing max, nah you’ve been told to get him off your social media and now your worried you won’t make any money🤣get it up ye fatty
I bloody love you 🤣🤣 fattys riled up pass it on 📣📣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The SPF(special pish force) police forces have turned up to the wrong event n lifed Cherine by accident she is now in cell block H making a toastie on her new toastie maker ..footage was released earlier today from her Cell. Cherine is now been charged with blowing up a air fryer in pip palace n pishing all over the kitchen flare while zzz list Wannabe, n never will be Pleb oh I mean Cell..eb was out of town AGAIN . Bail is set at 19.99 n a mattress topper for Cherines release ..she commented saying Vav set her up she was only over to clean oot the pish fae the hot pod as arranged n stated she found new love in prison big Sheena fae Wishaw
Nbc Police GIF by Law & Order

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The SPF(special pish force) police forces have turned up to the wrong event n lifed Cherine by accident she is now in cell block H making a toastie on her new toastie maker ..footage was released earlier today from her Cell. Cherine is now been charged with blowing up a air fryer in pip palace n pishing all over the kitchen flare while zzz list Wannabe, n never will be Pleb oh I mean Cell..eb was out of town AGAIN . Bail is set at 19.99 n a mattress topper for Cherines release ..she commented saying Vav set her up she was only over to clean oot the pish fae the hot pod as arranged n stated she found new love in prison big Sheena fae Wishaw
Howling thank the lord your back 🤣🤣♥️♥️

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh my.. couldn’t even get through that whole video. Got to the point she says she doesn’t address things, as she addresses something and had to turn her off. She’s a fing sap. All about her.. how she managed to get on a plane to go to an event is beyond her.. you deserve a medal vav. You don’t safe guard your child at all. You don’t stay silent either. You can’t help yourself but to pipe up. You pipe up cus you love the attention and the drama. You’re an embarrassment. You use your son for attention and views. Acting like you don’t chose to be on TikTok.. you never talk about your husband who passed away. So that would be one thing you don’t address. You wouldn’t even know you were ever married to him. You’re one of the most despicable human beings. Stop playing the victim and the woe is me s. Your son should not be on TikTok at all.. yet you show him at bath time, naked, crying and sleeping. All vulnerable moments that dont need to be shown, yet you show them. You’re a fing disgrace. And repercussions? For what? Calling you out on your sty parenting and fing disgusting behaviour? do off ya stupid selfish t
Exactly. Its not about max

It’s about how much she’s a battler, a true hero, how she managed to dig deep and get in the trenches and continue her mission to free SPF.

Bravo you clown 🤡

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve missed you 😂😂😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Just hit ignore on this idiot!! Sounds live vav herself babe the police wouldn’t phone you regarding those types of claims you fface! But glad there been taking seriously 😘😘
The only thing they would phone for , is to come out and see you ( say if you had reported something to them ) . Not to discuss things , If SERIOUS as she put's it , over the phone .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Within that video she should have told her cult following about the time she falsely accused a man of serious allegations and knows exactly the impact it can cause!
As she says, karma will deal with it.
Aye vav what about the serious allegations you've made about people but your right on 1 thing there will be serious repurcusions for your past behaviour and the behaviour we've all saw in recent weeks . Hahaha you can't use max now unless of course your lying and he's back up on your videos again when you think we've all forgotten what your now claiming .