Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
The SPF(special pish force) police forces have turned up to the wrong event n lifed Cherine by accident she is now in cell block H making a toastie on her new toastie maker ..footage was released earlier today from her Cell. Cherine is now been charged with blowing up a air fryer in pip palace n pishing all over the kitchen flare while zzz list Wannabe, n never will be Pleb oh I mean Cell..eb was out of town AGAIN . Bail is set at 19.99 n a mattress topper for Cherines release ..she commented saying Vav set her up she was only over to clean oot the pish fae the hot pod as arranged n stated she found new love in prison big Sheena fae Wishaw
Nbc Police GIF by Law & Order

Aw my days ! I've bloody missed your humour . I always laugh out loud reading your context . Special Pish Force . I'll say that to my son who's hopefully heading for a career eventually in the special forces from being in the army . 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a fkn riot you are !

May 24, 2024
The World
Is Chelsea’s profile gone? You know what, smart lassie.
Vav has left that open ended and allowed her pea brain followers come up with whatever assumption they want. She knows it’s kicked off with Chelsea yesterday so this would be her moment to drive one further, but Chelsea has removed that opportunity.

Chelsea I hope you stay off until she has to reveal herself. Smart move

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the rest of the video… I can’t even explain how embarrassed I am for her. She filmed him in the bath.. he was naked in a video.. she moans and is so negative about him. She’s been told to keep him off TikTok. And she’s making out like she’s decided to keep him off it. She couldn’t even say give your head a wobble. Give yourself a wobble wahaha stop that now. She couldn’t even think of anything to say in parts cus she is just riled. And it’s fing comical. Saying she’s a great mum, a fantastic mum etc cus she knows she has shown way too much so she has to verbally say it so people believe her.. saying he wasn’t even that upset it was just a lip.. that video was clearly the reason social services rang cus she was really riled talking about it. He does it just for her and his dad said the same thing? She has loads of followers not just for max and she only showed max for parents to not feel alone?? You can talk about Max and things in your daily life but he doesn’t need to be shown for this explained. She posts videos of her and max cus it gets her compliments and attention. That’s it. No other reason then the fact she needs and wants the attention of strangers about how good of a mum she is. She wants sympathy and views. She needs to keep him off TikTok and I’m glad it’s come to the point she isn’t showing him anymore. But the fact she’s making out she decided to do it is fing ridiculous. The way she says “you’re not getting access to him anymore” is an awful sentence to say. The poor child should never have been on her TikTok for anyone to have “access” to. fing awful person and mother.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The SPF(special pish force) police forces have turned up to the wrong event n lifed Cherine by accident she is now in cell block H making a toastie on her new toastie maker ..footage was released earlier today from her Cell. Cherine is now been charged with blowing up a air fryer in pip palace n pishing all over the kitchen flare while zzz list Wannabe, n never will be Pleb oh I mean Cell..eb was out of town AGAIN . Bail is set at 19.99 n a mattress topper for Cherines release ..she commented saying Vav set her up she was only over to clean oot the pish fae the hot pod as arranged n stated she found new love in prison big Sheena fae Wishaw
I have tears in my eyes😭😭😭😭😭

May 24, 2024
The World
Just watched the rest of the video… I can’t even explain how embarrassed I am for her. She filmed him in the bath.. he was naked in a video.. she moans and is so negative about him. She’s been told to keep him off TikTok. And she’s making out like she’s decided to keep him off it. She couldn’t even say give your head a wobble. Give yourself a wobble wahaha stop that now. She couldn’t even think of anything to say in parts cus she is just riled. And it’s fing comical. Saying she’s a great mum, a fantastic mum etc cus she knows she has shown way too much so she has to verbally say it so people believe her.. saying he wasn’t even that upset it was just a lip.. that video was clearly the reason social services rang cus she was really riled talking about it. He does it just for her and his dad said the same thing? She has loads of followers not just for max and she only showed max for parents to not feel alone?? You can talk about Max and things in your daily life but he doesn’t need to be shown for this explained. She posts videos of her and max cus it gets her compliments and attention. That’s it. No other reason then the fact she needs and wants the attention of strangers about how good of a mum she is. She wants sympathy and views. She needs to keep him off TikTok and I’m glad it’s come to the point she isn’t showing him anymore. But the fact she’s making out she decided to do it is fing ridiculous. The way she says “you’re not getting access to him anymore” is an awful sentence to say. The poor child should never have been on her TikTok for anyone to have “access” to. fing awful person and mother.
I didn’t see it all she bores me to tears when it’s 10 minutes of lies.
‘you’re not getting access to him anymore’

Access. Interesting word to use…

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Also another spin on it - someone contacted petr who has threatened her with a Solicitor and told her to keep max off TikTok or he’ll go for full custody 😉

And she’s using this narrative to keep him
Off instead of the truth
I thought along the same lines not necessarily with the ex husband but she’s been advised for powers that be to keep him off social media and if that’s the case then rightly so

Mar 8, 2024
I didn’t see it all she bores me to tears when it’s 10 minutes of lies.
‘you’re not getting access to him anymore’

Access. Interesting word to use…
Yeah it was an interesting choice using the word access. She’s so boring. She can’t even talk it out sentences together correctly. She’s so fing dim

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Well she know's she's a flop with skincare, so what other content has she got ?! Nada , boring AF . Also Myra to say don't come at my children . Maybe if you didn't put them in that predicament in the first place , ie the Spa with your daughter which could have caused real issues if something had happened , skin reaction , whatever . However , it's always The Bible According to Vavron .

Mar 8, 2024
Well she know's she's a flop with skincare, so what other content has she got ?! Nada , boring AF . Also Myra to say don't come at my children . Maybe if you didn't put them in that predicament in the first place , ie the Spa with your daughter which could have caused real issues if something had happened , skin reaction , whatever . However , it's always The Bible According to Vavron .
She needs the drama. So her saying she stays out the drama is hysterical. She created the drama and sticks herself and kids right in the centre of it but acts like she wants no part of it.
She posts it all online for everyone to see and hear. She does it all. Only person responsible for this is her

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
For a start they wouldn’t phone her🤦‍♀️ its would be social services that would contact her first not the police IF a serious allegation had been made against the safeguarding of a child. Also her saying she knows who it was and there will be repercussions is absolute dogs bollocks cause nobody in their right mind would come online and discuss things that are in the police’s hands cause it will blow the whole case!!!! I can’t believe people still actually believe this woman 🤬🤬

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

You need to write a book !! Tales of Scottish Bams . Would that fit ?! I'm sure Shawbag would assist . 😆

Mar 8, 2024
For a start they wouldn’t phone her🤦‍♀️ its would be social services that would contact her first not the police IF a serious allegation had been made against the safeguarding of a child. Also her saying she knows who it was and there will be repercussions is absolute dogs bollocks cause nobody in their right mind would come online and discuss things that are in the police’s hands cause it will blow the whole case!!!! I can’t believe people still actually believe this woman 🤬🤬
And she said her management told her not to address it so she addresses it whilst saying she doesn’t address things😂😂😂