Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Why the f-uck does she end her videos mid sentence? "I love sharing my little boy, but.."
But what? Vav come back and finish what you were gonna say.
The suspense is killing us 🙄
It’s cause she needs to go reset herself after all the s she’s just spewed her brain can’t compute any more 🤣 she needs to go practice the next lie 😆

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Seriously though if the po po called you regarding a serious allegation but your first thought is I need to get on the plane 😂😂.
Secondly a serious allegation against a person I’m pretty sure they would not phone and just turn up at your door ?
She is the biggest attention seeking fukwit to grace this planet.
Tbh and the police giving her basically the heads up on why they’ve been called so she can get her story straight 🤣🤣

Mate that’s like them phoning a suspected murder “here pal there’s been an allegation made against you about murder we’re gonna come and see you make sure your in” ayeeeeeee nae bother vav!

Now wouldn’t it be great if the police station who informed miss robertson of this be accused of leaking very sensitive info over the phone they could be in breach of a certain law ……..

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Tbh and the police giving her basically the heads up on why they’ve been called so she can get her story straight 🤣🤣

Mate that’s like them phoning a suspected murder “here pal there’s been an allegation made against you about murder we’re gonna come and see you make sure your in” ayeeeeeee nae bother vav!

Now wouldn’t it be great if the police station who informed miss robertson of this be accused of leaking very sensitive info over the phone they could be in breach of a certain law ……..

Exactly. Also how did they know if they were speaking to Stephanie Vavron on the phone? Surely you can't have such a sensitive phone call without knowing you are speaking to the correct person. People actually believe this 🙄

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Heres my 2p worth and some may not agree but hey ho it's just an opinion. I think for now people need to put a hold on making videos about her and stop commenting on videos about her because it's feeding into her narrative that she is the victim. She's got all these huns whipped into a Frenzy and believing it's a witch hunt. I know the folk making videos have had dealings with her and are defending themselves or calling her out for her bullshit, but for now, while M isn't being shown in videos don't give her and the huns any attention. We all know she thrives on it. Without anyone talking about her without any drama then barely anyone will comment on her videos going forward. Until she comes up with the next lie of course or theres a b&w video of M. Her tiktok will dwindle to her mum, nana and Rachel with the hat commenting, she won't make any money from views and we all know she is money orientated so hit her where it hurts, her pockets!! Anyways as I said its just my opinion 🥰

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
You need to write a book !! Tales of Scottish Bams . Would that fit ?! I'm sure Shawbag would assist . 😆
do it would be some size of hardback book with all them to fit in lol 🤣 but aye I thinking more a script for Panto..idears in comments

the 3 blind Huns.

Ratchet in the hat.

Nose 👃 white n the poison dwarfs

Catpiss in boots

Scummerella or misrebella

Captain crook

Little death ridding helmet

Pinnokicoke

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Heres my 2p worth and some may not agree but hey ho it's just an opinion. I think for now people need to put a hold on making videos about her and stop commenting on videos about her because it's feeding into her narrative that she is the victim. She's got all these huns whipped into a Frenzy and believing it's a witch hunt. I know the folk making videos have had dealings with her and are defending themselves or calling her out for her bullshit, but for now, while M isn't being shown in videos don't give her and the huns any attention. We all know she thrives on it. Without anyone talking about her without any drama then barely anyone will comment on her videos going forward. Until she comes up with the next lie of course or theres a b&w video of M. Her tiktok will dwindle to her mum, nana and Rachel with the hat commenting, she won't make any money from views and we all know she is money orientated so hit her where it hurts, her pockets!! Anyways as I said its just my opinion 🥰

Exactly what I said. Silence is the best way to get to her and she can't use it as bait for claiming she's the victim in it all.

May 24, 2024
The World
I agree wholeheartedly. She has nothing when she has no drama. 🎭
Radio silent on her from videos and comments, she will have to dig deep for a lie to tell.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I fully agree on this 🙌🏼

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Exactly. Also how did they know if they were speaking to Stephanie Vavron on the phone? Surely you can't have such a sensitive phone call without knowing you are speaking to the correct person. People actually believe this 🙄
She's becoming more dangerous by the day and she's letting everyone see it in real time very classy very demure 😂