Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Heres my 2p worth and some may not agree but hey ho it's just an opinion. I think for now people need to put a hold on making videos about her and stop commenting on videos about her because it's feeding into her narrative that she is the victim. She's got all these huns whipped into a Frenzy and believing it's a witch hunt. I know the folk making videos have had dealings with her and are defending themselves or calling her out for her bullshit, but for now, while M isn't being shown in videos don't give her and the huns any attention. We all know she thrives on it. Without anyone talking about her without any drama then barely anyone will comment on her videos going forward. Until she comes up with the next lie of course or theres a b&w video of M. Her tiktok will dwindle to her mum, nana and Rachel with the hat commenting, she won't make any money from views and we all know she is money orientated so hit her where it hurts, her pockets!! Anyways as I said its just my opinion 🥰
I absolutely agree. 👏🏻

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I haven’t caught up I’m a few pages behind so can’t wait to read your responses to this mornings guff, but I’ve just watched the Gwyneth Paltrow speech 😂 DON’T COME FOR MY KIDS 😂 Why Vav? What you going to do about that hunt them down? If the actions of someone being malicious is stopping you showing and making money off your vulnerable son then well done them. Nobody on here has ever come for your son as you put it. We all agree that Maxs safety and privacy is the number one priority. Unfortunately because you don’t care about that as much as we do as strangers he will make an appearance when the shares and likes go down.

Couldn’t stop laughing at the end when the creeping Jesus Tinned Ham Nana made an appearance in the background and was hidden by the vase of flowers on the side 😂
She sounds like she's threatning people that they won't see her son again using him once more . No right minded person actually wants to see a disabled child being ragged around so no idea why you think that's gonna annoy people or it's some sort of flex that you've maybe stopped abusing him on the internet hardly surprising the authorities are watching her . Surprised she can hear herself think to concentrate when he's stimming so loudly in the background of her videos anyway . Just hope that the police have discussed the leg swinging video with a health professional coz when you think about it that's so so so not right

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Also another spin on it - someone contacted petr who has threatened her with a Solicitor and told her to keep max off TikTok or he’ll go for full custody 😉

And she’s using this narrative to keep him
Off instead of the truth
This is what went through my head, using the troll narrative to cover up the real reason…

May 30, 2024
UK
do it would be some size of hardback book with all them to fit in lol 🤣 but aye I thinking more a script for Panto..idears in comments

the 3 blind Huns.

Ratchet in the hat.

Nose 👃 white n the poison dwarfs

Catpiss in boots

Scummerella or misrebella

Captain crook

Little death ridding helmet

Pinnokicoke
Random book/film titles 👇🏻

The Lying King

On Hiv Majesty’s Secret Service

The Ice Bath Queen

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
You know what I still can’t get over why people aren’t loosing their s that she lied about M having an injury! It’s as clear as day what she does either her Huns have short memories or they really are that dense!
She’s a great mum eh aye ok cause that is what a great mum does is it??
And to all her Huns if you agree with her behaviour/parenting etc then you’re also s parents and need to have a fing word with yourselves!!!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🤣🤣🤣 Good yin's lol the lying king is my fav
Fiddler on my roof
You probably said it in less words and got your point across I need to write a novel trying to explain what I mean 🤣 did yi aye ye need any help way that book 🤣
Aye I need someone who can help with my grammar lol no point asking vav