Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Meanwhile back at Ellen jail.
Vavs pilled on the pounds again noo she canny get her skinny jag as u can see from the real life footage she's screaming for her semi 🤣🤣🤣
Bust Out Help Me GIF by Reconnecting Roots

Typical Geordie lass… thick as s 😂 she’s getting some grief in the comments mind 🙌🏼
I’m damn sure the paediatricians didn’t tell vilevaginator to film its child when the poor boy is very vulnerable & post it all over TikTok to make money off him & not giving a flying feck what sort of weirdo’s save these TikToks. Give your smooth brained head a wobble you absolute twunt, people like you that think this sort of vile behaviour is ok are the problem. 🙄🐀

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
@did yi aye & @Licketyspit* always cross my mind. Glad to have one half of the duo back 😂

Come on Lickety
Aw hen I'm watching from afar. Yous wee smashing lot are keeping the home fires stoked up brilliantly. Tbh needed a break from that rocket, even hearing her voice was triggering me, so parked my size 10 arse over oan tattle. Was being followed on here with suspicious newbies with no content anaw. Couldnae be arsed even responding to them. I must be triggering eh?
Brilliant to see the house of cards coming down.
Yous are my tenacious gorjus girlie's 😘

Mar 8, 2024
Steph no one is upset about not having 'access' to your son apart from the weirdos who continue to save his videos (for god knows what!!)
It is a good thing you won't (we'll see!) be showing him so that's a win, not for anyone here but for your son!
Oh and all the 100,000 Rachael the hat type divvys you have behind you are much more dumber than we thought, if they actually believe that pile of s you came out with this morning!!

Ps how did the tinder matching go.....must of been nice to have that to take your mind of being broken 💔

Mar 8, 2024
Aw hen I'm watching from afar. Yous wee smashing lot are keeping the home fires stoked up brilliantly. Tbh needed a break from that rocket, even hearing her voice was triggering me, so parked my size 10 arse over oan tattle. Was being followed on here with suspicious newbies with no content anaw. Couldnae be arsed even responding to them. I must be triggering eh?
Good to see you back ❤️ you have been missed XX

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Heres my 2p worth and some may not agree but hey ho it's just an opinion. I think for now people need to put a hold on making videos about her and stop commenting on videos about her because it's feeding into her narrative that she is the victim. She's got all these huns whipped into a Frenzy and believing it's a witch hunt. I know the folk making videos have had dealings with her and are defending themselves or calling her out for her bullshit, but for now, while M isn't being shown in videos don't give her and the huns any attention. We all know she thrives on it. Without anyone talking about her without any drama then barely anyone will comment on her videos going forward. Until she comes up with the next lie of course or theres a b&w video of M. Her tiktok will dwindle to her mum, nana and Rachel with the hat commenting, she won't make any money from views and we all know she is money orientated so hit her where it hurts, her pockets!! Anyways as I said its just my opinion 🥰
Understood ❤️ wonder if the BDL fancy a riot today instead 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Glad you’re ok, I can’t watch her either but I love catching up here on all her nonsense 😘

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Her behaviour has been even more unhinged recently if even possible but there we are. But as said by many of yous. the good thing that will come from any of it will be that wee guy will get privacy and protection from strangers watching him eat, sleep, get bathed and being upset etc That's if she does exclude him from her bargain basement QVC page for good.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
For a start they wouldn’t phone her🤦‍♀️ its would be social services that would contact her first not the police IF a serious allegation had been made against the safeguarding of a child. Also her saying she knows who it was and there will be repercussions is absolute dogs bollocks cause nobody in their right mind would come online and discuss things that are in the police’s hands cause it will blow the whole case!!!! I can’t believe people still actually believe this woman 🤬🤬
Police will have been compelled to carry out a welfare check on M, but he was at school then his dad so would have done that there. Probably then phoned her to make her aware but knowing that she didn’t have access to him and he was safe with dad 🤷‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Imagine telling pedos and people on the internet that they now have no access to her son though 🤢🤢🤢 absolutely disgusts me; that she knows who saves her videos and why. I hope she is raging, I hope she is genuinely crying for once and I hope she maybe will spend some time with max but I doubt it. She’ll just spend more time on tinder to get more validation and attention

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
So police are involved in a safe guarding issue which anyone can see is needed yet she’s still not giving up TikTok. So her TikTok ‘career’ is more important than her children CLEAAAARLY.

And also, THIS is your karma beefy. for everything you’ve done to all your exes, to poor C, to Chelsea, to your ex friends. To everyone… and about fing time!