Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Nevermind the whole police story. Why on earth would her her nana and 15 year old child be up at around 12.30 am for her to take them to hers? She said M is with his dad so why would L and her nana need to go to hers and not be asleep.
If she was under investigation she wouldn't be anywhere near Lilly the police don't just phone you and be like oh that's ok miss Robertson if it was only trolls falsely reporting we'll be on our merry way sorry to bother you ! please continue on your fantasy celebrity day out in London ! If it was as serious as she says . ..... Imagine expecting your nan to stay up till that time so you can collect her on your way home coz your become increasingly scared of being in that house alone . I don't blame her so would I be with all the trouble she's causing . Just shows the control she has over her nan . That's why mad Pam has been out there a lot recently coz they can see she's struggling but instead of admitting that she's more than happy just to make it look like her mum's there to be her scivvy . I think she is going to have trouble at her door quite frankly I hope someone scares the do out of her in the middle of the night and then she might realise what being stalked actually means .

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Understood ❤️ wonder if the BDL fancy a riot today instead 😂
I love your videos mrs and defo think you done the right thing calling her out for her bullshit but just thought maybe a wee experiment for now to see what happens to her comments when no one is making videos about her and them thinking she's the victim. 🥰🥰

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
This is what I mean people think it’s a hate campaign nah I wanted her to stop exploiting her son. I done a video on it she stopped I’ll move on. Like that’s what he want vav for you to stop EXPLOITING your son who CANT give consent!
Well done I think you've probably helped max more than you probably realise thanks to everyone else that's spoken up about the abuse of that poor boy also .

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I love your videos mrs and defo think you done the right thing calling her out for her bullshit but just thought maybe a wee experiment for now to see what happens to her comments when no one is making videos about her and them thinking she's the victim. 🥰🥰
Think we should go all quiet also. Give her enough rope. She always fs up all by herself eventually. Can only sit on the narc instincts for so long then boom💥 there she is in plain sight.
Maybe we should swap recipes, skincare tips etc😂

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
I didn’t see it all she bores me to tears when it’s 10 minutes of lies.
‘you’re not getting access to him anymore’

Access. Interesting word to use…
This makes me laugh no one wanted access to him 🤣 the whole point was to stop her allowing thousands of ppl to see her child at his most vulnerable States 🙄 yet she's turning around making out everyone is trolling her son.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah it was an interesting choice using the word access. She’s so boring. She can’t even talk it out sentences together correctly. She’s so fing dim
No one on the internet should have access to M anyway how many videos of him need to be shared before anyone steps in! Also swinging a child round by their ankles when they have CP is abuse 🤬

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Oh yes 100% I support you’s as much as you support me, yous said it will be better to let her downfall start and don’t make any videos so I won’t ❤️ support works both ways babe you won’t hear a peep out of me about her now xx

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Oh yes 100% I support you’s as much as you support me, yous said it will be better to let her downfall start and don’t make any videos so I won’t ❤️ support works both ways babe you won’t hear a peep out of me about her now xx
Aww bless yer heart ❤ it was just a suggestion no one needs to listen to me though 🤣 no one in my house does can't expect folk on the Internet to 🤣💖

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Well if and its a big IF the police and social work was phoned the school maybe saw that video of her filming her lad during a very vulnerable moment the spinning a CP child by the ankles. Who knows!! she can't keep blaming trolls when the wee mannie has a lot of people involved in his life and have most likely seen yer latest videos.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
No one on the internet should have access to M anyway how many videos of him need to be shared before anyone steps in! Also swinging a child round by their ankles when they have CP is abuse 🤬
Them vidoes of her fake interactions with him are awful. Holding his wrists and ankles is just grim. Can see him to get away as well that’s why she obviously done the ankle ones cus it’s harder for him to try get away.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Think we should go all quiet also. Give her enough rope. She always fs up all by herself eventually. Can only sit on the narc instincts for so long then boom💥 there she is in plain sight.
Maybe we should swap recipes, skincare tips etc😂
Yesss why don’t we for the next week do recipes? Skin care? And not one mention of beefy can we all do that is it in us ?…🤣🤣

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Correct me if I’m wrong, but if serious allegations have been made and she’s insinuating the worse which would be SA, no one would call but come to the door!

Only case I can see a police call is someone might been arrested and discovered children photos videos, for identification they might call to come in and have a look. Aside from that any serious allegations they are at your doors!

On a positive side note, that wee boy is off from the net hopefully forever! Personally I couldn’t have slept if my kids videos beeing saved 100plus times!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Yesss why don’t we for the next week do recipes? Skin care? And not one mention of beefy can we all do that is it in us ?…🤣🤣
Great idea I got loads of stuff to punt to yous. Simply stunnin!! Ma skins skinning with guyzz. Bangladeshi finest clobber anaw. Form an orderly queue huns while I eye do ma phone.