Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
If she was under investigation she wouldn't be anywhere near Lilly the police don't just phone you and be like oh that's ok miss Robertson if it was only trolls falsely reporting we'll be on our merry way sorry to bother you ! please continue on your fantasy celebrity day out in London ! If it was as serious as she says . ..... Imagine expecting your nan to stay up till that time so you can collect her on your way home coz your become increasingly scared of being in that house alone . I don't blame her so would I be with all the trouble she's causing . Just shows the control she has over her nan . That's why mad Pam has been out there a lot recently coz they can see she's struggling but instead of admitting that she's more than happy just to make it look like her mum's there to be her scivvy . I think she is going to have trouble at her door quite frankly I hope someone scares the do out of her in the middle of the night and then she might realise what being stalked actually means .
The police probably think she's a paranoid nut job. The cnut has been rogered more times than their walkie talkies. The dirty old wench

May 30, 2024
UK
My husband suggested Bravetart 😂
Sorry for derailing I am currently in the car with my husband eating chips and told him his Bravetart got 8 likes and quick as a flash he said

Honey I neglected the Kids and
Quadrolipodaema

P.S. The Quadrophenia made me laugh so hard I inhaled some batter off my sausage and it went down the wrong way que choking fit 😂

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
One more thing I’ll say regarding beefy before we move on to being Nigela Lawson 🧑‍🍳

And see this I know in my heart who it was bullshit babe bullllllllshit!!!

See in my heart I know who my kids dad is (my husband obvs) but dosent stop me thinking Chris hemsworth is their dad 🤪🤪
Wouldn't it be great if we could get the guys at tattle to do the same then she's got no content just like she's got no mates 😂🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Sorry for derailing I am currently in the car with my husband eating chips and told him his Bravetart got 8 likes and quick as a flash he said

Quadrolipodaema

P.S. The Quadrophenia made me laugh so hard I inhaled some batter off my sausage and it went down the wrong way que choking fit 😂
As Beefy is fond to oft quote, "What does he bring to the table? ", obviously not in your man's case sweetheart. Get him signed up. He's a funny guy 😘

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Yesss why don’t we for the next week do recipes? Skin care? And not one mention of beefy can we all do that is it in us ?…🤣🤣

Yes , but can't I just put one last thing in . Sturgeon need's to get back to the Prosecco , JD , back to JD Sports to find a better outfit and her wee packet she left behind , Rachel ( hat in the bin ) , Fitiver and any other one of them looking for clout playing off the narrative . Get back in their lane .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
No one on the internet should have access to M anyway how many videos of him need to be shared before anyone steps in! Also swinging a child round by their ankles when they have CP is abuse 🤬
Yes and I'm going to make sure that's reported on Monday morning just incase they've overlooked it . That poor boys legs when even I can see he's already struggling with him . Is she making him cry for videos as well ? Maybe she isn't lying and she is under investigation hence we won't see max or Lilly untill the investigation is over ? She says she picked up L but did she ? Mmm.

Mar 8, 2024

Quadrolipodaema

😂😂😂 Get that man a user name 🤣 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And sturgeon you clatt bag wipe the sides of your mouth when speaking you deranged cow 🤢🤢

Ohh and you’d support big beefy alright since your family are a bunch of scheming rats! Not to mention you sister the bold Nicola let people be killed off through Covid!!!!!!

Had to edit I do apologise if this is a sensitive subject for anyone affected by what she allowed through Covid ♥️♥️♥️