Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
No lol telling her bessie not to worry everything will be fine with a cringy winky face 🤢
My heart melted into a wee puddle.
Women supporting women and all that shizz.
Jeez! At this stage it's like they should make wee friendship bracelets, swap plushies and I heart you BFF.
Remind me again? What age are these rockets?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My heart melted into a wee puddle.
Women supporting women and all that shizz.
Jeez! At this stage it's like they should make wee friendship bracelets, swap plushies and I heart you BFF.
Remind me again? What age are these rockets?
I think Vag is 37 +4 😂 younger than me and I’m not sure about Aimee but both look older than me tbf 😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That was a catch up we were away for the night I’ll put my 5p in before then radio silence the police phoning did not happen they don’t phone and tell you, you have been reported for serious allegations against a child, if someone has phoned with concerns about max and the countless videos showing she is a tit mother then well done to them as it’s got max off social media and if she starts posts then it’s even more of a lie of a story, social workers will now be getting in touch with school if it’s such a serious allegation as they would have to be notified she probably hasn’t thought about any of this in her wee story. I agree folk should not be making videos or commenting on anyone else’s video as it just shows the Huns that so called witch hunt, and it defo speaks volumes she was at a skincare event and not at BPerfect with rest of the influencers they were all their so no way vav would have missed it

Also which cc users is going to pretend to be nigella Lawson 😁

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
That was a catch up we were away for the night I’ll put my 5p in before then radio silence the police phoning did not happen they don’t phone and tell you, you have been reported for serious allegations against a child, if someone has phoned with concerns about max and the countless videos showing she is a tit mother then well done to them as it’s got max off social media and if she starts posts then it’s even more of a lie of a story, social workers will now be getting in touch with school if it’s such a serious allegation as they would have to be notified she probably hasn’t thought about any of this in her wee story. I agree folk should not be making videos or commenting on anyone else’s video as it just shows the Huns that so called witch hunt, and it defo speaks volumes she was at a skincare event and not at BPerfect with rest of the influencers they were all their so no way vav would have missed it

Also which cc users is going to pretend to be nigella Lawson 😁
Already done it hen. Was licking my butter knife suggestively giving my man the glad eye when I was making my chip butties. Also channelled my bedroom Charlotte Tilbury, obliterating all my facial features under 10 layers of makeup.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
While we aren’t talking about you know who…

Has anyone watched the 3 part docuseries The Body Next Door?
I’m on the last episode. Episode two was a plot twist!

Can you stop with have you watched this?? I'm still trying to catch up with you on the other programme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did start the body next door I fell asleep 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Okay..
Giving myself a wee rest from eye fing my phone. So was having a wee bedroom beauty sesh there.
Started off with five primers
Discinfectant spray
Eyebrow sharpie pen
Concealer all over my face
Eyebrow sharpie pen again
More concealer
Eye shadow all over my hairline
Two foundation layers
Bronzer all over my forehead
Nuclear shade blusher
Red lippy
Lip gloss.
Right! That's me away hens tae put the bins oot with a nice natural clean girl look.
Thank me laters.
Bringing it back to the nineties makeup lol
Last time we did radio silence we got the perfume tour …. That was shocking!
I’m in for radio silence again tho. Let’s see what she pulls out this time !
Walks along the garden to show us her favorite fence post.
🤣🤣🤣 Tour of harleys doll room

May 24, 2024
The World
Can you stop with have you watched this?? I'm still trying to catch up with you on the other programme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did start the body next door I fell asleep 🤣
Sozzzz I binge everything because I’ve got no chill. I need to know what happens.💀
Watching love is blind tomorrow night when we are back home 🏠