Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I am in the comments darling 🤣🤣🤣 mad pop up pam lol 🤣 she's giving Popeye 🤣🤣 it's getting to the point she doesn't dm her maw she just writes in the comments n they're is pop up Pam like iam here darling ..2 btls deep but still here
bates motel mother where are you GIF by A&E

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry , know the subject was to change but am I missing something here ?! Not so long ago ,"no negative comments " on her post about Chelsea ( without naming her ) then turned off the comments sitting in the car vid . However , today she spouts this s and all the comments ( over 900 so far and no doubt be more ) which are being said inc . cretin amongst other vile comments she likes and replies with pure venom all because " trolls" see through the lies doesn't make people evil , jealous and blah blah blah . Honestly , she's fkn deplorable . Telling her to take action ?! Wtaf , one rule for her and another for everyone else .

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
So Vav makes a sad video about London traffic after being accused of the most serious child abuse offence and I’m assuming that nana hammy spammy knows about this said accusation but in her comments telling her not to let anyone dull her sparkle, 100% calling bullshit my gran would be out wigging folk if they were bringing social services and police to my door regarding safety concerns for my children but all she’s worried about is Stephs sparkle 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 99

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So Vav makes a sad video about London traffic after being accused of the most serious child abuse offence and I’m assuming that nana hammy spammy knows about this said accusation but in her comments telling her not to let anyone dull her sparkle, 100% calling bullshit my gran would be out wigging folk if they were bringing social services and police to my door regarding safety concerns for my children but all she’s worried about is Stephs sparkle 🤔
They’re all bat s crazy 🤯 my grans would have been the same probs sitting next to each other in the cells comparing notes 😆 one of mine was a proper east end granny.
She talks to her like a child sometimes ‘they will always be there for her’ sozzz to break this to you auld yin but we all pass away at some point none of us are here forever 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Because It's bullshit ! I smell a rat , anything to deflect from the what's going on behind the scenes and blame the " trolls " Maybe try closer to home IF someone / people have put a cause for concern in . Some of us can see through the haze .

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Because It's bullshit ! I smell a rat , anything to deflect from the what's going on behind the scenes and blame the " trolls " Maybe try closer to home IF someone / people have put a cause for concern in . Some of us can see through the haze .
I’ve dealt with a male version of her all my life (my brother) and i can smell s a mile of and hers is reeking

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
They’re all bat s crazy 🤯 my grans would have been the same probs sitting next to each other in the cells comparing notes 😆 one of mine was a proper east end granny.
She talks to her like a child sometimes ‘they will always be there for her’ sozzz to break this to you auld yin but we all pass away at some point none of us are here forever
They will all be getting a cut from the views it creates prob why they are all a bunch a lying tramps!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
There's being there for your grand daughter and there's being complicit in encouraging her awful behaviour you stupid woman don't you realise how hated your daughter is ? And your too scared to stand up to her so you go along with it to keep the peace . do that walking around on eggshells just to please your vile grand daughter. My gran would of told me I was being a complete embarrassment to the rest of my family and be marching me off to seek help . Yet here you are Nana mink , in your twilight years spending your time helping Steph in her ongoing battle against 'trolls" You are completely off the scale the most hated family in Aberdeen. In fact Nana mink your worse than Steph for encouraging it . Sooner Max is living away from the 3 of you the better .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How weird is it that they all speak through comments same with mad Pam but you don’t see actual friends comments I know she doesn’t have any but that a weird family. And sure as hell nana mink message wouldn’t be like that if Steph had been accused of the things she says it’s all bullshit but one good thing her child is off social media hopefully as she said it on her video you won’t see my son remember Steph.