Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sorry , know the subject was to change but am I missing something here ?! Not so long ago ,"no negative comments " on her post about Chelsea ( without naming her ) then turned off the comments sitting in the car vid . However , today she spouts this s and all the comments ( over 900 so far and no doubt be more ) which are being said inc . cretin amongst other vile comments she likes and replies with pure venom all because " trolls" see through the lies doesn't make people evil , jealous and blah blah blah . Honestly , she's fkn deplorable . Telling her to take action ?! Wtaf , one rule for her and another for everyone else .

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on I totally agree. With Chelsea video she done she could not handle all the support Chelsea was getting and they was coming over to vav video on "real" profiles. Only done that after liking all the hate comments and boom job done her Huns go in on Chelsea. Vav is the biggest bully. Starts it but can't finish it and then be like i would never go over and give anyone hate. On vav you do a snidey video, like all the hate comments about certain people and boom Huns finish the job for you.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sorry , know the subject was to change but am I missing something here ?! Not so long ago ,"no negative comments " on her post about Chelsea ( without naming her ) then turned off the comments sitting in the car vid . However , today she spouts this s and all the comments ( over 900 so far and no doubt be more ) which are being said inc . cretin amongst other vile comments she likes and replies with pure venom all because " trolls" see through the lies doesn't make people evil , jealous and blah blah blah . Honestly , she's fkn deplorable . Telling her to take action ?! Wtaf , one rule for her and another for everyone else .

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on I totally agree. With Chelsea video she done she could not handle all the support Chelsea was getting and they was coming over to vav video on "real" profiles. Only done that after liking all the hate comments and boom job done her Huns go in on Chelsea. Vav is the biggest bully. Starts it but can't finish it and then be like i would never go over and give anyone hate. On vav you do a snidey video, like all the hate comments about certain people and boom Huns finish the job for you.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Sorry I just had to put this up but their is a lass Lynsey speaking about her friend cazzie and nana mink and Huns are on thinking it’s Steph not everything is about beefy 😆😆
IMG_4558.jpeg IMG_4557.jpeg IMG_4556.jpeg

That's hilarious. How embarrassing 🤣🤣
Imagine being her nanas age and your life is consumed by searching for videos of your granddaughter and thinking everything is about her. What an embarrassment of a family.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My last post as I have just caught up alot of comments asking about the police and social work , one is actually a social worker and says it’s a disgrace to waste time how does she know it is,does she know what goes on in Steph’s house plus any normal person can see he was clearly distressed. Also she was a tit hairdresser so no chance going back to that. So glad max wont be shown from now on remember Steph it’s all there in black and white and now we will see her turning into Cherine seller of s and not able to use anything for drama now ladies what should I make for brunch in the morning?
IMG_4561.jpeg IMG_4562.jpeg IMG_4563.jpeg IMG_4565.jpeg IMG_4564.jpeg

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
THIS is how it should be at BPerfect. Annalivia looking beautiful and genuine.
Not grabbing some random baby in an empty store and making it out like you're a Princess Diana.
YET YOU'RE GRABBING YOUR OWN WEE SON BY THE ANKLES.
My heart was in my mouth cos I could see you were trying to damage him for YET more. PIP money

Attachments

• 151c7016839969441afb27560efc6083.mp4
    5.3 MB

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Morning video someone's called social services with serious allegations. She won't be putting Max on tik tok anymore. Oh good so no exploitation anymore...we will see how long that last before you need to wheel him out again for the next f*CK up 🙄
Unlikely , maybe his father, maybe the school or maybe his Social worker/ dr has seen the videos... you put them out there luv it's not your delusional huns see his videos it's everyone .. but as soon as views sales drop .. you'll put him back on #safegaurdyourchild

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Would the Police phone though 🤔 I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong but would they not just come see you in person if the allegations are that serious it's not adding up 🤷🏻‍♀️
My neighbour had police show up at door , 3 nights ago.. stating concern for her kids..long story short it was her mother & sister that called them as did the school head... I know because the mother told me she did, after asking me if I heard anything untoward in the house.Which i hadnt ,i work shifts. police don't call they turn up , child is under 16, vulnerable!! Try again VaV ..its closer to home that's raising concerns

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Saying you’re going to keep him of the app is a big statement to make, she’s now got to keep to that, can she? Like do can she, the only way she can is if she’s been told to, and it wasn’t her decision. Time will tell. But for max I’m happy that he gets the privacy he deserves.
Now, if she would only help him and put in the work to fulfill his potential, instead of holding him back, he may be non verbal but there are ways and means of communication, but she’s a lazy selfish t.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
They will all be getting a cut from the views it creates prob why they are all a bunch a lying tramps!

Or as Alexandra ( faceless ) Thomson said at top or her comments " tbh , there ruff " . iliterate tit . Intelligence come's with beauty which I bet she's not . Htf the word cretin is sliding on TT is beyond me but I think that platform has it's own agenda on creators and to be no violations on some truly disturbing vids ( animal cruelty ) does my head in .

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Wow so much to catch up on

Gotta say it's giving Aimee vibes, taking H offline suddenly. Not vavs choice, maybe his dad demanded it as we suspect happened with Aimee.

Also she was so desperate to say the trolls haven't won, it's her choice. She seems to care more about beating the trolls than she does her children's privacy.

People like Vav, are the worst people on social media