Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
All I took from the police video was..
Me, me, me, the overuse of the work like, god knows how many times she felt the need to say do or fing..šŸ¤® sheā€™s the biggest chav, itā€™s rank. Not one ounce of class in that girl.
And ending it with YOU WILL NEVER GET ACCESS TO HIM, come on Vav, how many peadoā€™s have had access to him already? Naked on your social media for all to see?!
No ā€œfing great motherā€ would allow this. Shame on you. DO BETTER

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aye, sheā€™s rattled! ā€œShook to the coreā€.. about time. Sheā€™s gotten away with her god awful behaviour for FAR too long

She's not seething at the fact M to be kept offline ... She's seething at the fact engagement of content will go down and less pennies . Comments like " will miss his wee face " Why , are people so interested in someone else's child on the internet ?! It baffles me . That hjcom another one who was on causing s on Sophie's page " they are " jealous , very dangerous people and Police need to take this seriously as harrassment " Shut up , you delusional twit ! She's lucky she's ( or has she ? ) not had a harrassment order put in place from HAHM and you know fk all about what's been going on offline and what she has done to a friend , aswell as other people . So , pipe down doughball ! Police would tell her to get off TT , it's their nemesis ! Her whole page of over 1 k comments a prime example of bullies online . Aimee calling people psychopaths . Whaattttt ? Aye , OK another delusional twit .

Last edited:

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I know social workers are really stretched to the max and most of it is down to these fs but has her DV claims ever been questioned by SS, she wasnā€™t allowed to put the heating on meaning her and the kids would obviously go cold and what petr has never been questioned about this and allowed to go on as normal and have his kid without supervision considering he was abusing them all šŸ™ˆher lies are unreal

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I know social workers are really stretched to the max and most of it is down to these fs but has her DV claims ever been questioned by SS, she wasnā€™t allowed to put the heating on meaning her and the kids would obviously go cold and what petr has never been questioned about this and allowed to go on as normal and have his kid without supervision considering he was abusing them all šŸ™ˆher lies are unreal
I think the social work department needs to hear about the claims of abuse by petr I doubt he even knows shes said that .

Apr 26, 2024
uk
IMG_8867.jpeg
But yet, the pair of you allowed those psychopaths to watch & save your videos of your children. Make that make sense šŸ¤Æ Anywayā€¦.have a lovely Sunday guuuuuuys šŸ˜˜
Oh off course it's never their fault

Literally blaming people watching šŸ‘€ aren't those the same people you need for this to be your job on social media?!

Absolute narcs!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think the social work department needs to hear about the claims of abuse by petr I doubt he even knows shes said that .
Sitting in a relationship for a few years knowing your husband emotionally abused your daughter - is neglect from her also. You are absolutely spot on that they should hear and act on it if they are actively involved or not.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow is she for real.
First she goes for hahm talking to her mum knowing fine well there was another girls name in the messages so it takes the heat off of herā€¦

Now the social work.. didnā€™t that happen to the ranting ma?

Taking someoneā€™s misery to make you money shows the scum that you are.

Whoā€™s next in her list I wonder?
Yes apparently the ranting ma was detained in the hospital with her kids not saying for 1 minute she was guilty of anything but I'd imagine ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ). But to be detained for that long there must of been serious concerns before they had the powers to detain her . I'm not sure if the police would of needed some sort of warrant . If I remember right she was detained for a week or at least a few days . Not sure if anyone on here would know the procedures surrounding those type of circumstances .

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
IF there is some investigation into her conduct with M then he will have to be with his dad until concluded for safe guarding.

Did she say she had to pick nana and Lilly up on way home from airport, if so perhaps Nana had to come if SS/Police have said no contact with other under 16s without supervision again until investigation done?

IF this is the case then it sounds a pretty big deal and being taken seriously.

But again, never know what to believe as many have said is this a deflection from something else going on or the real reason he isnā€™t being shown? However such a statement on TT would get back to Petr, and if itā€™s fake then thatā€™s more than enough to show sheā€™s unhinged to his lawyers.

All very strange, however, does she not recall the very serious allegations she made falsely about her ex Greg SA Lilly years ago?? šŸ˜”

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Yes apparently the ranting ma was detained in the hospital with her kids not saying for 1 minute she was guilty of anything but I'd imagine ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ). But to be detained for that long there must of been serious concerns before they had the powers to detain her . I'm not sure if the police would have needed some sort of warrant . If I remember right she was detained for a week or at least a few days . Not sure if anyone on here would know the procedures surrounding those type of circumstances .
Ranting Ma and the childā€™s father were never guilty of anything, that was a horrific case of the doctors wrongly suspecting something that was proven not to be the case. Sheā€™s done whole TT stories on it. She wasnā€™t detained at the hospital