Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Came across this. Yet again being weird about someone else's child, someone she's met once. Who says that? Why would thousands of strangers be "dying" to see someone's newborn child they don't even know. The only people who should be seeing that child is those close. I'm glad Roma's mum put that reply, she wouldn't have liked that. It's very very strange behaviour.
At least Roma doesn't need social media and has a real life outside of it. I'm shocked she believes Steph's lies as she comes across like she can sniff out bullshitters.
Keep posting Steph, the SS and police will see how unhinged you are.

Anyway any good recipes today?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240824_222733_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_222733_TikTok.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 127

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Who knows if it was petr own mother and father reporting to sw? After seeing her “claim” m had a fall and would likely have black eyes and maybe a broken nose? She is unhinged! Then to be swinging him round without him holding on to her? My god he could have just thrown his head back as he has no fear!

And where are these trolls? How can she see these trolls? She has blocked everyone and buys bots! Is this her content?
Staff forever the victim all from her own fantasy.
Constantly trolled? but never shows troll comments. Tells her Huns the abuse she gets is horrible? but shows no evidence.
Anything to look like the victim, looking at her past? Lost a husband… gets sympathy and gets attention, married again this fails and gets sympathy and again the victim.
She is addicted to the attention. Showing m was her way to get this attention again.
I hope her TikTok “career” is over asap.

How anyone thinks people are jealous of her?
Fu@king yawn, lazy lazy answer.
Iv never seen that answer cover so many questions, or problem solvers 😆
Nana why are they so mean to me?
Ah people are just jealous…..
And the next question should be…
Of what?
Also I think she will dirty delete the video where she says m won’t be on her sm.

Last edited:

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just caught up! Jesus! I'm lost for words. I can only go by my own feelings and my own reaction if what she says happened happened....
As a Mum to a sen child If I had received a phone call from the police stating there had been a serious allegation made and they needed to speak to me or see me or see us or whatever. I would be absolutely beside myself to the point where I would drop absolutely everything! Dont care who what and why, I wouldn't be able to function to do anything until it was sorted. What gets me is let's say it happened and she plodded along for what ever reason shes spouted.... why on earth would you make that video in the airport about men and tinder??? I would feel sick to my core.. she said she had a panic she felt ill with it blah blah where? How as a mother can u sit in an airport beside urself with worry and make a TT about men in suits and tinder? My mind is blown with this bit of her story! She's a fing disgrace! Since when do the police give u a warning about an allegation that she described as hurrendous sooooo bad... they would surely want to be there immediately to assess the danger to the child?etc They surely wouldn't risk the opportunity if the child was in danger to cause more harm by telling you about it via phone call first? Or I'm I missing something. Its utterly insane and its great she is keeping M of TT! Shes still a dangerous lying manipulating cow who will find ways to still reel her huns in even without M on social media. She needs everything social media related stripped away from her! The amount of people she has done damage too and the lies she's told is mad how she still has the audacity to do sympathy videos like this morning....dangerous unhinged woman x

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Never seen her look at Max like this. Saddens me that she rolls her eyes when he's screaming and frustrated in the background interrupting her deluded videos 😡
And do you know something right …. I may bang on ALOT about my boys who my love for is so much it hurts my heart ..make sense?….

Now @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING @hotwheels44 @notrolly can confirm there’s never a phone call or FaceTime that goes by without me showing so much love to them I stop everything I’m doing when they engage with me try to communicate and my best pals in the world love that I do these things showing my kids they come first they don’t have to fight for attention ect

I agree with above Steph has never ever shown any of this emotion with max and it hurts my heart (as it will with all you other Sen/asn mums on here ♥️ she shows it with strangers kids that to me is just utterly heart breaking

I’ve been asked in my 7 years of doing the autism/rare chromosome disabilities side of things would I ever change them given the chance and hand on my heart NEVER!!! Their magical little humans who live in a diff world to us and I’m here for it 🥰 dark challenging days yes constantly being hit by your child who cannot communicate yes the daily stresses anxiety sadness happiness every emotion known to man tornadoes about outlet house I wouldn’t change it for anything

That was probably some ramble but my point is she’s never shown max any strong emotional love just look at the way she looks at that wee girl 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just caught up! Jesus! I'm lost for words. I can only go by my own feelings and my own reaction if what she says happened happened....
As a Mum to a sen child If I had received a phone call from the police stating there had been a serious allegation made and they needed to speak to me or see me or see us or whatever. I would be absolutely beside myself to the point where I would drop absolutely everything! Dont care who what and why, I wouldn't be able to function to do anything until it was sorted. What gets me is let's say it happened and she plodded along for what ever reason shes spouted.... why on earth would you make that video in the airport about men and tinder??? I would feel sick to my core.. she said she had a panic she felt ill with it blah blah where? How as a mother can u sit in an airport beside urself with worry and make a TT about men in suits and tinder? My mind is blown with this bit of her story! She's a fing disgrace! Since when do the police give u a warning about an allegation that she described as hurrendous sooooo bad... they would surely want to be there immediately to assess the danger to the child?etc They surely wouldn't risk the opportunity if the child was in danger to cause more harm by telling you about it via phone call first? Or I'm I missing something. Its utterly insane and its great she is keeping M of TT! Shes still a dangerous lying manipulating cow who will find ways to still reel her huns in even without M on social media. She needs everything social media related stripped away from her! The amount of people she has done damage too and the lies she's told is mad how she still has the audacity to do sympathy videos like this morning....dangerous unhinged woman x
Exactly this 🫶🏻 and the same when stuffing her gob at Dundee mcds she was totally fine and already knew lily was refused entry to that spa but again quite happy eating but then as they get home a big woe me post about her not getting in dosent make any sense

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Exactly this 🫶🏻 and the same when stuffing her gob at Dundee mcds she was totally fine and already knew lily was refused entry to that spa but again quite happy eating but then as they get home a big woe me post about her not getting in dosent make any sense
Absolutely! Makes no sense whatsoever. I wouldn't be able to eat a thing I'd be utterly distraught. I'd be marching myself to the police station or doing whatever I could. No job comes above ur children! I wouldn't care who I had to let down. Its madness xx

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Ranting Ma and the child’s father were never guilty of anything, that was a horrific case of the doctors wrongly suspecting something that was proven not to be the case. She’s done whole TT stories on it. She wasn’t detained at the hospital
Was it not an intolerance her child had in the end. She spoke about a few weeks ago and you could see how upset she was being back in the hospital (son had an accident) she was highly triggered seeing some of the staff who didn't help her. I felt heart sorry for the lass. I really like her she cracks me up with her rants. X

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That latest video. do up steph. You are literally putting what will be a short lived social media "career" over your children. You deserve every single bit of grief you get

It's ok though gormless aimless is supporting you. She also was told, didn't choose, to keep her child off tiktok as she was exploiting her. Birds of a feather and all that!

I have said on aimless thread before. If so many people hated me I would be having a hard look at myself. It's not just a couple of trolls. It's multiple people from all different places, backgrounds who have the SAME opinion!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240825_112127_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240825_112127_TikTok.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 54