Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes apparently the ranting ma was detained in the hospital with her kids not saying for 1 minute she was guilty of anything but I'd imagine ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ). But to be detained for that long there must of been serious concerns before they had the powers to detain her . I'm not sure if the police would of needed some sort of warrant . If I remember right she was detained for a week or at least a few days . Not sure if anyone on here would know the procedures surrounding those type of circumstances .

You should maybe go and watch her videos regarding that. It was all down to and allergy that he had.

I can just see you commenting this with a wee smirk on your face. Said it other day saying it again you are someone in vav camp.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You should maybe go and watch her videos regarding that. It was all down to and allergy that he had.

I can just see you commenting this with a wee smirk on your face. Said it other day saying it again you are someone in vav camp.

Also another thing why you so obsessed with bringing up the ranting ma or hahm??

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Yes apparently the ranting ma was detained in the hospital with her kids not saying for 1 minute she was guilty of anything but I'd imagine ( and please correct me if I'm wrong ). But to be detained for that long there must of been serious concerns before they had the powers to detain her . I'm not sure if the police would of needed some sort of warrant . If I remember right she was detained for a week or at least a few days . Not sure if anyone on here would know the procedures surrounding those type of circumstances .
Do not compare the ranting mas situation to Steph's 😡
Go do your homework of what that family were put through and the effect it will have on them forever. I watched all her videos when I first came across her and even I was fuming for her. They were let down disgustingly.
Steph openly exploits her child and values a social media career over her children and you can't convince me otherwise.

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Lastest video, fat fingers on the can of monster… hand near the face smooth and skinny fingers… doesn’t use filters she just knows how to do make up !! 😂 wtf!
Also the cringe of that song? Cheryl singing about her broken marriage and trying to fix it? And he went and still broke her heart? It’s not a fighter song btw. It’s a song about fighting for nothing but lies. Suits you.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That latest video. do up steph. You are literally putting what will be a short lived social media "career" over your children. You deserve every single bit of grief you get

It's ok though gormless aimless is supporting you. She also was told, didn't choose, to keep her child off tiktok as she was exploiting her. Birds of a feather and all that!

I have said on aimless thread before. If so many people hated me I would be having a hard look at myself. It's not just a couple of trolls. It's multiple people from all different places, backgrounds who have the SAME opinion!

GTF , Patsy !!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Go do your homework of what that family were put through and the effect it will have on them forever. I watched all her videos when I first came across her and even I was fuming for her. They were let down disgustingly.
Steph openly exploits her child and values a social media career over her children and you can't convince me otherwise.

Exactly. I won't be even entertaining them again. You can smell it a mile off. Trying to change the narrative and take the heat off vav.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And do you know something right …. I may bang on ALOT about my boys who my love for is so much it hurts my heart ..make sense?….

Now @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING @hotwheels44 @notrolly can confirm there’s never a phone call or FaceTime that goes by without me showing so much love to them I stop everything I’m doing when they engage with me try to communicate and my best pals in the world love that I do these things showing my kids they come first they don’t have to fight for attention ect

I agree with above Steph has never ever shown any of this emotion with max and it hurts my heart (as it will with all you other Sen/asn mums on here ♥️ she shows it with strangers kids that to me is just utterly heart breaking

I’ve been asked in my 7 years of doing the autism/rare chromosome disabilities side of things would I ever change them given the chance and hand on my heart NEVER!!! Their magical little humans who live in a diff world to us and I’m here for it 🥰 dark challenging days yes constantly being hit by your child who cannot communicate yes the daily stresses anxiety sadness happiness every emotion known to man tornadoes about outlet house I wouldn’t change it for anything

That was probably some ramble but my point is she’s never shown max any strong emotional love just look at the way she looks at that wee girl 🥺🥺🥺🥺

You go above and beyond for all your kids babes. Your boys are so so so lucky to have you as their mama❤️❤️❤️

I've been missing them on FaceTime this week but with stuff going on I know you get that. They make me smile from ear to ear babes ❤️🥰

Love you all so much and you smash at being an asn mum take it in your stride and never ever take anything for granted❤️ each milestone them boys do i am right by your side and makes me so proud xxx

chillijam

Jul 18, 2024
aberdeen

Sorry I wasn’t meaning it like that.
I was just meaning vav gets so much enjoyment of making videos of other ppls down fall and making it into her story.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
And do you know something right …. I may bang on ALOT about my boys who my love for is so much it hurts my heart ..make sense?….

Now @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING @hotwheels44 @notrolly can confirm there’s never a phone call or FaceTime that goes by without me showing so much love to them I stop everything I’m doing when they engage with me try to communicate and my best pals in the world love that I do these things showing my kids they come first they don’t have to fight for attention ect

I agree with above Steph has never ever shown any of this emotion with max and it hurts my heart (as it will with all you other Sen/asn mums on here ♥️ she shows it with strangers kids that to me is just utterly heart breaking

I’ve been asked in my 7 years of doing the autism/rare chromosome disabilities side of things would I ever change them given the chance and hand on my heart NEVER!!! Their magical little humans who live in a diff world to us and I’m here for it 🥰 dark challenging days yes constantly being hit by your child who cannot communicate yes the daily stresses anxiety sadness happiness every emotion known to man tornadoes about outlet house I wouldn’t change it for anything

That was probably some ramble but my point is she’s never shown max any strong emotional love just look at the way she looks at that wee girl 🥺🥺🥺🥺
You my darlin are the best mum ever ❤ the way you speak about your kids and the way you interact with them is second to none ❤ auntie roly loves you all 💖