Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Ozempic is doing its job. Her teeth are looking too big for her mouth and her eyes are starting to sink. She actually looks like she's wearing dentures. Vanity does stupid things.
Oh staff incase you are here ? You look s! You look like your nana with s Botox and fillers. And the filters ain’t hiding the too tight Botox across the eyes and nose, and due to genetics your arse will always be massive and reach your knees.
I’m not lying but you constantly do.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
fing instead of Redrum wae them teeth she's touchedbum. She is a Bam. Get tae do chewing gum teeth face it u got ripped aff they glued in a pkt of fing spearmint
Horses Seo GIF by Kiwosan

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I hope if this all comes out as lies that her huns knock her into next week . Sorry but if that was me, only my close family would be told . Not a chance would I stand there in front of strangers and tell them I’m under investigation by SW . She can do off to london and not give a toss . Turn up at some sty event caked in make up then prance about an airport buying designer s and tarting yourself out to men in suits . Why did we need to see the top again ..just link it ! Who stands in a busy airport and records that s ! I’m lost for words

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
No yet hen, it's in my exciting new business plan. I'm expanding my empire with interactive white boards, self cleaning ice pods, disinfectant body spray and Guatamalan Air Freshner.
Deliveroonabootthehooses (tm) will be after all those launches where I'm gonna act all snidey to my "team". Just too bliddy bizzy right noo.
Get it on the addenda💋

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I hope if this all comes out as lies that her huns knock her into next week . Sorry but if that was me, only my close family would be told . Not a chance would I stand there in front of strangers and tell them I’m under investigation by SW . She can do off to london and not give a toss . Turn up at some sty event caked in make up then prance about an airport buying designer s and tarting yourself out to men in suits . Why did we need to see the top again ..just link it ! Who stands in a busy airport and records that s ! I’m lost for words
I hope she takes her teeth out before she gets knocked out 😂
Be on her tiktok shop next …
Sexy stefs denture teeth.
(mind say this in your best Scottish accent)
Fool everyone you know by wearing a set of stefs sexy dentures !
Hated in your town? Fearing that the haters will knock your teeth out because of all your lies? Have no fear! Buy a pair today!

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
It’s her jjjooobbb 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m loving your rage the night!
I feel the same today 😆
Lol 🤣 it's hectic I could end up under investigation myself ha ha for punching her t right in n knocking them fing chicklet teeth oot her smarmy gub. Touching her ass lol don't know why but iam fing raging at the cheek doing that to that girl .. Vav ur fing bang right oot of order get a grip of ur 40 year old ass n get get some fing manners n morals instead of designer bags ..it would fit u btr to invest in them