Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
VAV I MADE A RIGHT ASS OF URSELF ...U fING DONKEY ..LISTEN CAMEL BREATH.HIPPO ASS ..UR DAY IS NOT COMING ITS HERE ....U GET BACK TENFOLD WHAT U GIVE OUT ..GOOD OR BAD N WELL WE ALL KNOW WHATS COMING FOR U ...OH HOW THE MIGHTY FALL..THE HIGHER THE PEDISTOOL THE BIGGER THE FALL N U SURE PUT URSELF UP THEYRE
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Nana mac and Steph singing as the cheeky girls at the hydro next weekend x
We are the cheeky fs
We are the cheeky fs
U can't feel my ass
U can't feely ass
Cheeky ...cheeky
Nana is a dour face t
Mummy is a drunken t
That falls down on her ass
That falls down on her ass
And i am a DV t
Accusing everyone of touching my big bum
Touchy touchy

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
The thing is she hasn’t actually said what the police called for.. she has left people to think the worst.
Tomorrow this will all be downplayed and most likely never spoken of again.
If the worst has been accused of then she is a sick b as she has posted on her sm laughing and joking and shopping and acting like nothing has happened. Why is her huns not questioning this?
The idea I reckon was just to look for sympathy and for her huns to go after “her trolls”and get more sympathy she also got to have a rant and look like she is together. I know I’m not commenting on her sm. If she comes on here and classes people as trolls then she is actively looking for trolls.
It’s a talking forum here. Don’t really know what the what’s app messages are about? Hope she is paranoid as do tho 😆

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Look China fing Doll if that is u Lillabet I wid just go tae yir bed hen..yir white as a sheet as it is 🤣 have u seen a ghost ? Nah it's just ur maw back fae bumcock Anno Anno u got a fright as u ain't seen her in a while. Uck I don't know she goes oot for a loaf n ends up getting felt up in London but don't worry back to dishing up lies in the morning...so get tae do n stop trying to be a wee wideo

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I don't wish her any physical harm 🤗 but I'm suprised that woman didn't knock her teeth out parading herself in front of her phone in an airport..... just watched that Sharon's video absolutely spot on! Sometimes though I think Vav is full blown trolling us ha how can she put out a 10 minute video stating how broken, distraught, panicked she is and then post 2 videos in the airport that demonstrates absolutely nothing said from her 10 minute woe is me video.. she must be thick as pig s at this point surely... couldn't rustle up any other videos to post that didn't include the airport where u can clearly see that she does not give a s about anything she states happened before leaving for London....she's absolutely wild!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Look China fing Doll if that is u Lillabet I wid just go tae yir bed hen..yir white as a sheet as it is 🤣 have u seen a ghost ? Nah it's just ur maw back fae bumcock Anno Anno u got a fright as u ain't seen her in a while. Uck I don't know she goes oot for a loaf n ends up getting felt up in London but don't worry back to dishing up lies in the morning...so get tae do n stop trying to be a wee wideo
I’m standing in my kitchen howling🤣😭 my boyfriend went “is that comment cafe again” 😂😂😂😂😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m standing in my kitchen howling🤣😭 my boyfriend went “is that comment cafe again” 😂😂😂😂😂
Lol 🤣 iam on one ha ha. Uck well she is a wee asshole like her maw..they're I said it 🤣 time fing Wednesday Adams went to her cot instead of trying to be a wee smart ass
So she put the ad up for that eye cream 4 hours ago, and it had 609 sales. Now it has 612🤣 so she’s potentially sold 3, winning 🫠🫠🫠🫠
3 too many for my liking lol