Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I don't wish her any physical harm 🤗 but I'm suprised that woman didn't knock her teeth out parading herself in front of her phone in an airport..... just watched that Sharon's video absolutely spot on! Sometimes though I think Vav is full blown trolling us ha how can she put out a 10 minute video stating how broken, distraught, panicked she is and then post 2 videos in the airport that demonstrates absolutely nothing said from her 10 minute woe is me video.. she must be thick as pig s at this point surely... couldn't rustle up any other videos to post that didn't include the airport where u can clearly see that she does not give a s about anything she states happened before leaving for London....she's absolutely wild!
That girl looked at her like "What a dick " . And she is. See if it gets to a point ur accusing people of touching u up, leaving u on flights n all the other millions of things to add to it. Well it's time to call it a day but she won't as she needs the validation, sympathy and needs to feel seen. She craves attention infact she needs it, she is addicted social media is her drug of choice well that n some Snowwhite lol 🤣. She is empty n trying to fill it with all above n holidays n designer bags ect ect material things will never fill it, maybe a moment of happiness but it's not true joy it's all a fake fursade that we see through n tbh I wouldn't want it because it has came at a great cost as underneath she is a bitter, selfish, fame hungry needy empty shallow person who measures life with things n iam so happy iam a giver n I'd rather sit with people with nothing because they are usually the most greatful, kindhearted beautiful souls

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hey possil teeth I see ur bots are buying the skin cream range lol 🤣 must be the tin man n his 2 pals he bought the 3 btls u sold 🤣🤣🤣 suppose they need to oil up they're joints .I see they forgot to give u a heart too
wizard of oz dorothy GIF

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The thing is she hasn’t actually said what the police called for.. she has left people to think the worst.
Tomorrow this will all be downplayed and most likely never spoken of again.
If the worst has been accused of then she is a sick b as she has posted on her sm laughing and joking and shopping and acting like nothing has happened. Why is her huns not questioning this?
The idea I reckon was just to look for sympathy and for her huns to go after “her trolls”and get more sympathy she also got to have a rant and look like she is together. I know I’m not commenting on her sm. If she comes on here and classes people as trolls then she is actively looking for trolls.
It’s a talking forum here. Don’t really know what the what’s app messages are about? Hope she is paranoid as do tho 😆
Tmro it will be all a bad dream lol 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another knock out launch and again no sign of vav 2 BPerfect things and she isn’t invited to either instead it was a skincare event in someone’s garden theirs not a chance she would miss the BPerfect events as max was away anyway it just makes it more obvious she isn’t well thought of in the BPerfect circle, obviously Erin isn’t your girl after all vav as you didn’t get a invite, plus your launch was not Ibiza as that was a brand trip but instead you got a balloon and a cake and had to punt your blush for hours and hardly sold anything, annalivia and Erin got whole collections out at the same time not a crappy blusher then months later a cronzer if that even comes out. Well done BPerfect on another excellent launch for Erin.
View attachment v17044gh0000cr4du5vog65ijrgenus0.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
Just catching up, 12 pages 😂

Not Stephanie accusing someone of sexual assault in the airport.

Steph picture the scene: you’re walking through the airport minding your business and see someone talking in to their phone. You’re walking in a straight line, said person who thinks they are the only person in the airport decided to walk backwards without checking anyone is there. They bumped in to your hand that’s down by your side.

They then post it on the internet saying you felt their arse.

You are a danger babe.

Ps. Not looking all that distraught.

May 24, 2024
The World
I wake up everyday to make sure my kids keep fighting and doing the best they can. Tbh I know everyone says their kids are great but honestly mines are amazing, I’m tearing up typing this, for those who have me on my sm can see how well my kids do I don’t want to say too much incase it gives away who I am.
Very few people know about our situation, I don’t want people looking at us or my child with pity etc, no way would I broadcast it to the world, not a chance
You dote on those kids. You’re barely away from them and you encourage them in every post you put up. Haven’t heard you say one single negative about any of them ❤️ You’re doing all you can for those babies. Mums in their corner 100%

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Just catching up, 12 pages 😂

Not Stephanie accusing someone of sexual assault in the airport.

Steph picture the scene: you’re walking through the airport minding your business and see someone talking in to their phone. You’re walking in a straight line, said person who thinks they are the only person in the airport decided to walk backwards without checking anyone is there. They bumped in to your hand that’s down by your side.

They then post it on the internet saying you felt their arse.

You are a danger babe.

Ps. Not looking all that distraught.
I'm hoping that person found out about the video and calls her out on it

I know we all say it, but I really do agree she is a danger to others with her lies!

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
I'm hoping that person fond out about thr video and calls her out on it

I know we all say it, but I really do agree she is a danger to others with her lies!
Seems male and female are fair game to accuse SA against, to her.

Also.. Steph when you use the word ‘absolutely’ in event sentence to emphasise your meaning, your meaning becomes diluted. Do you not know any other words?

Try just putting ‘so’. It was so beautiful… so amazing.
Break it up a little. Branch out on your vocabulary.
Or… it was beautiful, it was amazing… look how simple that is.
Less is more..

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
On her safe guarding accusation video at roughly 148 seconds she says if it was 2 days ago I put up the video which was about time she was swinging M about with the ankles and showing his meltdown before school, is she trying to say that someone has called social services over the back of those videos? How coincidental would that be after a load of folk saying she would be hurting him because of his CP and she isn’t raising awareness just wants to make money

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You dote on those kids. You’re barely away from them and you encourage them in every post you put up. Haven’t heard you say one single negative about any of them ❤️ You’re doing all you can for those babies. Mums in their corner 100%
Thanks Monty that really means a lot. She’s really boiled my blood with this 🐂💩 since we were away two weeks ago I’ve barely left the house other than to take the kids places, she’s been the one apparently accused of the most horrendous stuff and she’s off & out like nothing 🤬 nah I’m sorry I hope her next 💩 is a hedgehog

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Seems male and female are fair game to accuse SA against, to her.

Also.. Steph when you use the word ‘absolutely’ in event sentence to emphasise your meaning, your meaning becomes diluted. Do you not know any other words?

Try just putting ‘so’. It was so beautiful… so amazing.
Break it up a little. Branch out on your vocabulary.
Or… it was beautiful, it was amazing… look how simple that is.
Less is more..
Someone should gift her a thesaurus 🤔😂