Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I just tried to watch more of the video but I can’t stand her to watch it all. I just got the part about her excitement for today to be going to the police station.. she’s fing nuts. She craves drama. She talks to her phone and I think she forgets she is talking to her phone the way she goes on the way she uses her hands to talk. She really thinks she’s an inspiration. Staring at herself is like her favourite thing to do. She’s her favourite person. Can imagine her stomping it to the police station, face full of make up, hair done, s coloured onesie thing, thinking she’s just that gorgeous that all the police men want her 😂😂 someone is finally listening to her? This t can’t be real. If this is true about her police appointment then more fool the police listening to her. She chooses to put her life, her son and show the things she does on line, people calling her out is not trolling. She just doesn’t like being called out for being a s mum and a liar. Her fans enable her sty behaviour. She lies over and over. She uses Max for attention and yet they still call her a good mum. She’s hideous. I Can’t watch her videos all the way through cus she just thinks she so stunning. She’s fing unhinged this t
I bet the police can't wait to see her give them something to laugh about as most of them ( unless they've been living under a rock ) have already heard about her .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Don’t that’s just gave her content, the police were flirting with her 😭

She will be there with her big teeth biting her fingers that way she does when she thinks she’s being sexy 🙈
Hopefully it's 2 female officers imagine that oh are you the lassie that doxxed 1 of my family members? Well get what vav if you think we're wasting our time helping you with the hate you've caused for yourself you can think again . Btw miss Robertson whilst your here can you explain why we've had so many reports about you . Do you know who I am officer? Yes , unfortunately we do we took your finger prints remember when you were stalking Lewis Capaldi? No that was just trolls trying to make my life a misery coz their jealous .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sure she said she had a few apps this afternoon, said the time she was picking M up then the police at 2, she’s not leaving a lot of time in between them both do attend these other apps considering she will likely be in the station for hours 🤔😏 it won’t be a quick fix, she needs to tell them the situation(s) then they need to go back through it and type up a statement and trust me it takes bliddy hours

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Meanwhile .... The buffoons waiting on update from crime reference blah , blah , blah . Those nasty "trolls " Tune in for next episode of Taggart . Shawbag , where are ye ?! I'm sure you are all aware that scaremongering is a narc's top of list when they're out of control .

Attachments

• IMG_3445.png
    IMG_3445.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: