Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Speculating here…

If this is all fabricated, and she’s telling online she’s been accused of SA against her own child (because thats the worst thing imaginable and these are her words), couldn’t she be evaluated for posting this kind of content and not thinking about the digital foot print of M when he’s older. Finding out your mum was accused of SA against you?
This surely shows her level of illness.

Someone up there must know someone in the police, this will come out to bite her on the ass (without her walking in to it)

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh no it won't be. Someone I know who was a SA VICTIM was interviewed for 6 hours. When her parent called the police regarding it first thing they asked was is the child safe yes. Ok we will be around tomorrow. Also said do not let the abuser know nothing.

Not give him a wee buzz oh sorry you away ok see you in 4 days. It's really pissed me off this weekend what she is saying.
Oh I know. We are nearly 6 months down the line and interviews are still ongoing, what I’ve had to listen to would break anyone. I wouldn’t be able to contain myself if I banged into her 🤬

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Speculating here…

If this is all fabricated, and she’s telling online she’s been accused of SA against her own child (because they’d the worst thing imaginable and these are her words), couldn’t she be evaluated for posting this kind of content and not thinking about the digital foot print of M when he’s holding. Finding out your mum was accused of SA against you?
This surely shows her level of illness.

Someone up there must know someone in the police, this will come out to bite her on the ass (without her walking in to it)
I agree! Surely this proves how sick she actually is, she really does need help.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh I know. We are nearly 6 months down the line and interviews are still ongoing, what I’ve had to listen to would break anyone. I wouldn’t be able to contain myself if I banged into her 🤬

I can't even write down what I want to do I am so so mad regarding this. Now when this happened to someone I know who is very close to me it was hell for the whole family. I am livid she has even done a video regarding anything about it.

I am sending you so much love it's a road no one ever wants to be on. ❤️❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can't even write down what I want to do I am so so mad regarding this. Now when this happened to someone I know who is very close to me it was hell for the whole family. I am livid she has even done a video regarding anything about it.

I am sending you so much love it's a road no one ever wants to be on. ❤️❤️
Oh I feel you with that. I’m telling you see if she’s commenting back to folk in the next hour or so I’ll drive up to Aberdeen myself 🤬

Thank you ❤️ it’s living nightmare but we will get the justice my kids deserve, she’s a Cnut!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh I feel you with that. I’m telling you see if she’s commenting back to folk in the next hour or so I’ll drive up to Aberdeen myself 🤬

Thank you ❤️ it’s living nightmare but we will get the justice my kids deserve, she’s a Cnut!

The fact your kids have you fighting there corner they will be ok❤️❤️❤️ promise you that xxx

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Notice she's backtracking now saying maybe when this is all sorted and safeguarding put in place I'll allow Max back in the videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ She knows her page is f*cked without him. She don't give a s about Max one bit 😡
That’s the quickest social work investigation iv come across to date I’m going to have to have words with Aberdeenshire council and find out how they fast tracked the risk assessment of both parents, the allegations, background reports from education and child minding resources, girfec plan was checked and met, how did they over weekend make sure all of said appointment at doctors and dentist have been fulfilled and his health needs are met, how did Aberdeenshire council fast track this, ohhhh that’s right IT DID NOT HAPPEN THERE WAS NO REPORT deflection and you will use your own child narcissist at its finest pull the worst thing you could out the bag allowing your followers to believe you’ve been accused of the worst but hey Monday morning arrives and STEPHANIE IS EXCITED DID YOU GET THT EXCITED to meet with the police but Fridays the police torn your mental health apart with there accusations of the worst kind but today your EXCITED. Hello NARCISSIST