Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
sexy shrimp GIF

Hello ma lovelies.
Banging kitchen deli delights today.
A cheese and ham toastie.
Prep is key.
Disentangle your George Foreman grill from the heap of other unused kitchen gadgets in the forgotten drawer/cupboard.
Give it a wee dust
Switch it oan
Butter two slices of bread, one side only
Place buttered slice of bread face side down on George
Put on a hefty wedge of Cathedral city
Slap oan a slice of ham oan top of cheese
Put other side of bread buttered side up on top
Shut George's lid on top
5 mins approx grill time
Take oot, stab a few time wae a kitchen knife cause it will strip the lining of your mouth cause it will be hotter than the sun
Enjoy.
Thank me laters 🧑‍🍳

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
My Take from her video this morning
She didn’t shut herself away she was on like replying to people in her comments, she said she was picking up lily but then had an appointment at the police at 2pm then she said she would need her mad ma to pick lily up, so the police are suddenly interested about trolls and someone is going to help you but just 3 days ago said police were phoning you accusing you of something so serious about your son but they are going to help you with people online you don’t like you. How do you know it was trolls you don’t SW work and police wouldn’t tell you who it was it could be Petr, his parents even someone close to you worried about you exploiting max online. And 2 days ago you said no one was getting access to max but this morning he might reappear back on your social media probably because you know your account is dire without max or drama. Steph you might be able to pull the wool over your Huns eyes but your story has more holes than Swiss cheese it’s all over the place, I hope the police laugh you all the way out Marischal college.
More like she's been invited by them to the police station and she's trying to cover up . And why is she excited about going ? Why would anyone be excited? By the way vav we will never stop calling you out . I bet every single police officer thinks your a t what you did to the HAHM. Might not of being illegal but it's so morally wrong I doubt anyone is ever going to listen to what you've got to say . And stop swinging your kid by his legs when he has CP no wonder sw and the police are involved your trying yourself in knots with all your lies . Don't come for your kid ? Don't put them online clapping back at adults you vile piece of work . If you think the police are going to take you seriously dream the do on

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Apparently she didn’t say it would whiten her teeth …oh yes she did ! Right at the start of the video . Can see that being deleted . Aimee on that advert too ! Just shows you how companies take no interest in who sells their s ! If they did, they would know she has composite bonding

Attachments

• IMG_6899.jpeg
    IMG_6899.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6900.jpeg
    IMG_6900.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 85

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I actually can’t with her🤣🤣🤣🤣you definitely don’t look like you’ve got your s together , “my house” naw its rented hen, and oh flying here are there.. please🤣London or Belfast, hardly fing Dubai ,they don’t count hahahahahah
Aye Dubai next!! A rich prince🤴 has seen her on TikTok and cannot rest until the thick ass vav is in his castle 🏰 and she takes thousands of pound's and lets him dump on her … 😂
Also round of applause to the woman standing up to vav regarding the whitening stripe! She knows her too! She is done with you vav 😂

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Soph I hope you are okay. Her followers are the lowest of low. It's infuriating. They claim she gets trolled constantly (called out), but they are the actual trolls who like to name call 🤬 Her following are absolute scum and people Steph herself wouldn't associate with. Ironic.
Ignore and know that they have sad little lives.
We think you're brilliant. 😀

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
More like she's been invited by them to the police station and she's trying to cover up . And why is she excited about going ? Why would anyone be excited? By the way vav we will never stop calling you out . I bet every single police officer thinks your a t what you did to the HAHM. Might not of being illegal but it's so morally wrong I doubt anyone is ever going to listen to what you've got to say . And stop swinging your kid by his legs when he has CP no wonder sw and the police are involved your trying yourself in knots with all your lies . Don't come for your kid ? Don't put them online clapping back at adults you vile piece of work . If you think the police are going to take you seriously dream the do on
That’s actually most likely why she is there the hahm situation. She’s made a story so if some peasant sees her there that’s her story 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Aye Dubai next!! A rich prince🤴 has seen her on TikTok and cannot rest until the thick ass vav is in his castle 🏰 and she takes thousands of pound's and lets him dump on her … 😂
Also round of applause to the woman standing up to vav regarding the whitening stripe! She knows her too! She is done with you vav 😂

Tell you tho imagine her acting like that in Dubai they would lock her up and throw away the key.

Let's hope Brendan will invite her over if they open a store😛 her filmimg herself like that in Dubai airport that woman could of called the police and boom vav would of been arrested. A man over there moved passed someone and that person never liked it the guy got arrested. I would love that for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Cannot fing help herself can she? She is seriously tapped.Your so called trolls actually are trying to get it through your thick skull to do better regarding your son and to actually safeguard him.😡
She must be absolutely exhausted with all these lies etc how's she going to explain this to any tinder date or potential boyfriend she's seriously fed herself your a nut job Steph and even the new people you meet in life will soon go back on old videos to see what a complete fruit loop you really are . Lonely as do and surrounded by even bigger fools egging her on .