Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And also they are more interested in her trolls then the allegations of something serious so you are still being investigated as she haven’t mentioned it since Saturday so an update would be good, how can you speak to a friend at the weekend and tell them they are going to do something about it but you only spoke to the police today can’t even get your story straight another story full of holes, celebrities for years have been trying to get trolls to do and they can’t but Aberdeen Beyoncé will do it I am sure that police officer was having a right laugh when you left and filled your report in the bin.

May 24, 2024
The World
But see if you listen to what she’s said, I’ve just had to chance to listen to the full thing. On Saturday, she wasn’t sure what day to say just listen to her…. Her pal burst out crying that the police were finally going to do something….. so she had the call, was it Thursday night, before she left about the apparent abuse of the worst kind on M, so she’s saying that was all resolved in that convo as you know she went to London and got back to her house early hours of the morning 😏 she’s full of se, how could she know that the police were going to do anything on Saturday 🤬
Now that you’ve just mentioned it yes she did say she had a call on Saturday and said her friend was happy someone was going to do something about it. But it was still 48 hours to go until she had her appointment and was in London at the time of the call 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Honestly this girl is insane.

May 24, 2024
The World
Never mind just realised it's about Sharon. Vav is a cheeky witch! I like Sharon she speaks sense!
Well…. It’s still trolling someone. Which she’s just out the police station about. Hope Sharon has that for when armed police kick down her door at 2am because she called Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron Korey Dadsam a liar.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Pretty sure the police would ask that you try and reduce your social media presence

Including not making a tiktok whilst driving home about your visit to the cop shop or inciting the huns on said tiktok!

She needs locking up herself!
Just about to write this, just asked my bro in law who is in the police, if it was being investigated would tell you to not say anything, don’t interact, and do not put it on social media as they will just see this as nonsense then he said but if this is trolling on social media he says they will do do all about it FACT and she’s basically just wasted her time and lying to everybody 🤣

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She’s deleting comments and no doubt blocking them. There goes a few more over the line. I told you, every day you’ll have people on knife edge about how they feel about ya babe.
Hud the bus guys don't know if anyone else has been thinking this or if it's already been mentioned but I bet she targeted Chelsea especially to make her out to be a tit after being called out by several SEN parents then being dropped by that SEN group she was in . Chelsea got it from her coz she was angry at the SEN community she would have reached out to her knowing exactly what her main goal was to emotionally torture 1 of there group . She would also of been seething at the respect Chelsea is shown by other SEN mums whilst they were 'friends' the fact Chelsea had a loving husband wouldn't have helped Chelsea's fate either .